More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by tid3i3ringer tid3i3ringer

What's next?

2

Once home Jon runs right into the shower to clean up and masturbate over the absolutely gorgeous woman with whom he will be spending the summer. He fantasizes over all the possibilities that can happen as he strokes his cock as he cannot hold down his excitement any longer.

At 8 AM sharp he knocks on her door and she answers it in a long bathrobe tied loosely at the waist and slippers. She motions him in when he asks her name.

"Emma," she replies. She then apologizes for not introducing herself yesterday. "I am widowed, and a college professor at the local college. I teach history and I am in my early 30's. We had no children and he also was a professor."

Jon replies, "I am 18 and just graduated high school. I need to earn money for car insurance or I will have to drive the family van around and I am also an amateur photographer."

She tells him that by the end of the summer he should have enough for his insurance and probably some camera equipment as her husband was a photographer also and that he has a dark room in the basement. They discuss maybe working a deal for him to use some of his stuff depending on his attention to detail with the physical labor. The basement is job for the day and she wants to have it completely cleaned before he goes home. As Emma turns to get up, he gets a glimpse of her breasts because she did not attempt to cover them up and Jon says to himself that he will be having a great summer here.

"I need to change because I got up too late, I will meet you downstairs."

As Jon stands his cock is sticking out and he has to adjust it. She notices this and smiles coyly while she shows him where the basement is and then heads to her bedroom next door. Jon begins down the carpeted steps then stops to look through the door jam to attempt to catch a glimpse of her changing. He is rewarded by his sneaky plan as he sees her drop her robe from her shoulders and throws it on the unmade bed. She is completely nude underneath and she turns and stretches, then caresses her enormous breasts before bending down to get something from a drawer. She steps into a white thong which shows off her butt, then slips into a pair of shorts, almost like the ones yesterday. She then puts on a bra, looking to be too small, as she has to stuff her massive breasts into the silky confines. She then pulls a cotton tee shirt over it which is also too is small on her and as she sits on her bed, he quietly heads to the cellar.

She wonders if he saw the show because she wanted to make it clear that she does like to show off. She thinks he did but left before the whole show was done because he is so mannerly. She tells herself she will have to go slow if this is to work properly and once in the basement the work begins. Emma has Jon move quite a bit of junk outside and he is up and down the stairs frequently. She is getting dirty and sweaty which made the front of her shirt smudged because of how much her breasts protrude. Her nipples are almost constantly erect making Jon's eyes focus on them often, which pleases her immensely and several hours pass before she says it is time for a break and some refreshments. She has him get cleaned up, as she will do the same but while she is in the bathroom, Jon hears a scream. He rushes in as she is standing on the toilet pointing to the corner where there is a large bug and she wants it killed. He does so smiling and then helps her off the seat allowing her large breasts gently touch his skin making his heart jump as she thanks him and he leaves.

When she comes out she is all straightened up, he notices something different and that is that her bra was removed! The shirt is tight enough to hold them back but not from jiggling and she smiles as she passes him to go into the kitchen. She then opens the freezer to get some ice and her nipples stick out like headlights, Jon loving the view. They sit at the table drinking their lemonade making small talk as her tits are just above the top of her glass that she keeps close. The dampness on the glass is soaking onto the shirt making Jon very fidgety as he tries to control himself. She also notices that he cannot sit still and asks him why and he swallows hard before tells her that her breasts are the most beautiful breasts that he has ever seen, even in magazines. Again she blushes and tells him he is sweet as she did not take him for someone who would be looking at girlie mags yet. She then leans back in her chair and stretches as her shirt pulls tighter across her chest and his eyes are fixed on them. She then pushes her globes together with her arms and asks if he would like to touch what he can't take his eyes off of. He slowly reaches across the table as she takes his hand and puts it under one of the heavy globes.

"I want you to feel the weight of one of these," she says.

"They are quite heavy," he tells her, "but they look and feel exquisite."

She says that her husband loved her breasts and could not keep his hands off of them and she does miss his caressing hands.

"I am quite proud of them myself. I love all the attention they attract for me. They are still very firm for a woman of my age, and only a touch of sag. They are a size 42 with a D cup, when I have them restrained but I see that you like them unencumbered more. Since you look at those girlie mags, what do you like to see the most in them?"

Jon stutters that breasts are his fixation as he loves to see women play with their mounds and also, women wearing tight clothes so that their breasts bulge and spike high heels also peek his interest. Emma tells him maybe she can help him out in these interests because she also likes to wear tight short dresses so men can't keep their eyes off of her. She then gets up and tells him they still have a lot of work to do. They end up spending another 3 hours down stairs. She sometimes brushes up against him with her mounds but never more than that and she tells him to come back in two days. She needs to get some material for the pool because it needs a lot of work and in order to sunbathe properly, it must be safe to be in such skimpy clothing. He offers his assistance but she tells him no as she then pays him and says good-bye.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)