More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by bsnick bsnick

What happens next?

1st morning & sharing the bathroom: acclimating her a little bit at a time

On Kjerstin's first night she and Lester had briefly talked about bathroom patterns and who would go first and when.

Kjerstin, like many teens, liked to sleep in, so when Lester offered to go first she didn't mind, so long as she had a chance to shower before heading out. This suited Lester just fine, as it gave him a chance to wake up before testing the bathroom's hidden cameras, and let him set up the first 'event'.

Knowing when Kjerstin was going to use the shower he timed his finish just right; he cleaned the glass door meticulously, the extra-power fan working wonders at dissipating the steam. With the hot water rigged to reach non-steamy temperatures the cameras should be able to film her clearly from multiple angles.

Kjerstin announced her readiness for the shower by knocking on the door. Lester smiled at how timid her knock sounded, and looked forward to encouraging her to be more brazen.

"Coming out," he announced, and clad only in a towel he emerged from the bathroom, rubbing his full head of greying hair.

"Sorry," he said, blocking the door for a moment. "I should've gotten in earlier. I ran a little late."

Kjerstin stared at the middle-aged man uncertainly. She hadn't expected him to come out wearing just a towel, nor had she expected him to be in such good shape. In spite of him being a war veteran she'd expected him to be flabbier like the older men back home. He did have a slight thickening of the waist but for a man his age he was in excellent shape.

"The water seems to be acting up," he said, bringing her back to the present, and she realized that she'd been staring at his abs, tracing the hairs of his bear-like chest downward. "It's not cold, but it isn't getting steamy either. You should be comfortable enough. I'll see if I can get a reasonable plumber in here sometime to fix it."

"Okay," she said simply, still not confident in her english. "It will be fine."

"Good to hear it. Yell if you need anything," Lester said with a smile, carefully not ogling her. In her terry cloth bathrobe she wasn't exactly wearing lingerie, but he wanted to make her more and more comfortable with less and less clothes.

"Oh, and sorry if I've made you uncomfortable," he said, gesturing to himself. "It's a bit of an adjustment for me to have another person around. I'm not used to having to cover up after a shower."

Kjerstin opened her mouth to respond, but couldn't think of what to say. The image of this burly man walking around naked entered her mind and she immediately pushed it aside with a blush. "It is fine," she said with a polite smile.

Lester left for his room to check on things while Kjerstin entered the bathroom. He wanted to double-check that the cameras were working and that they'd disabled when he hit the remote switch. It was one thing to capture the sexy Swede on camera showering, quite another to catch himself. Especially if he was going to stream it live once the bugs were worked out.

Does anything interesting happen so fast?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)