More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by sadoruski sadoruski

Which hunt will you go on?

1st hunt

Your text Here

Sabrina Duncan disengaged from her Parachute and landed on her feet. Last she remembered, she, Kelly and Jill were on a stakeout for a known dealer in Miami.

Now, she was in the middle of Jungle

She heard the rustling to her right. She drew her revolver and aimed.

“Sabrina its me!” Called out Kelly Garrett, her hands raised.

Your text Here

Sabrina, breathing heavily lowered her gun.

“Where is Jill?” she asked

“Guys! I am over here! A little help!” Jill hung from the tree upside down, tangled in the Parachute chord

Your text Here

The other two angels helped their partner

****

Your text Here

Lori Quaid hid in the dense foliage of a tree.

From there she safely observed the three other females bellow her. She did not know Where Douglas Quaid went, and she could not seem to contact the "Agency" on Mars. But this new environment was her primary concern. The three women wore strange, outdated clothing that was definitely not fit for this jungle environment. And they were making far too much noise. Lori, a trained and talented agent and assassin, was not going to reveal herself just yet. But she needed to figure out where she was. And it looks like she would have to take one of those women hostage to find out. Judging from their outdated weapons, it would not be too hard

*****************************************

Your text Here

Katniss Everdeen breathed rapidly as she was taking in her surroundings. Just a few seconds ago, she and her team were storming the Capitol. Now, instead of the city, she was in the jungle. The bombs were no longer falling. Her team was nowhere in sight. Katniss, with her bow drawn, hid behind a bush. She tried to remain calm, and to slow down her breathing. But that proved hard to do. Was this another trick by President snow? Was she exposed to some gas? Was she hallucinating. Katniss quickly went through her options of what to do next. None looked particularly good.

Suddenly, an arm wrapped around her neck. Another came over her lips. Caught off guard, Katniss did was quickly overwhelmed. As a last ditch effort, Katniss grabbed her arrow and tried to stab her attacker. The assailant grabbed her wrist and squeezed he arrow out of her hand, then clamped her mouth shut once again.

“Do not resist, child” came a strong, competent voice, ”I am not here to hurt you. But I need you to be quiet. Can you do that for me?

******

Your text Here

Lara Croft did not know how she lost consciousness. But she knew that she did not have too much to think when she saw the ground approaching. She quickly pulled her shoot, then compressed her body as she dove into the tree line. The landing was a little rough, but she rolled through it.

She was in a jungle environment. Right away Lara noted the weird fauna. Something just was not right. She did not have time to do a thorough analysis because she spotted movement to the right. Hiding behind the tree, she noticed a young woman, no older than 20 years of age hiding behind a bush. Her Hevy breathing gave her away. Her nervous demeanor showed that she did not have any more of an idea where she was than Lara did. Lara decided to approach her from behind. To reveal herself in the open would mean risking getting shot with an arrow.

Lara quickly wrapped her arm around the girl's neck and tried to gag her. The quick little minx almost stabbed her with an arrow, before Lara disarmed her completely. Now the brunette was struggling against her hold.

"Do no resist, child" Lara said calmly

Eventually the Brunette stopped struggling. Lara, still on her guard, released her hold, letting the girl drop to her knees. Lara made sure she knew that she was armed by planning an hand on one of her pistols.

As the girl was regaining her breath, Lara whispered to her. "My name is Lara. I have no idea where we are, but until we do, I suggest we work together. What is your name, Child?

"Katniss" said the brunette apprehensively, "Katniss Everdeen."

***************************

Your text Here

Melina looked around, but there was no sign of Douglas Quaid. Whatever happened to her, she seemed to be on her own. Nor was she on Mars any more. With all the weird fauna and the open sky, she was definitely on a different planet. With her weapons drawn, she watched for any movement. Something about this place was not right.

Suddenly she saw it, 3 figures behind the bushes. It could be possible they were the operatives of Cohageen. Melina waited until she could flank them, then trained her weapons on them

“Freeze! Who are you. The three women, tow brunettes and a blonde, all with weird clothing and antiquated weapons trained the guns right back at her.

“I am Jill,” said one of the blondes, “this is Sabrina and this is Kelly. Before you shoot us, can you tell us where we are?”

Melina smiled, “I was hoping to ask you the same question”.

*****************************

Your text Here

"Well, isn't that interesting" purred Selina Kyle as she watched the four women bellow slowly lwer their weapons. This was certainly a motley crew of misfits. 3 of the women looked like they escaped from the 70s while the 4th brandished a weapon Selina has never seen. Still, the one thing they all had in common was that none knew where they were. On that, Selina could agree. If nothing else, this place was not Gotham.

The jungle has been giving Selina a weird vibe for a while now. But suddenly the feeling intensified. She felt the movement behind her. Instinctively, she swung a back hand to her right. It connected. Hard. Selina suddenly saw the background shift and realized that whatever it was, it was disguising itself. What ever it was, it let out an animalistic, pained scream. Whatever it was about two meters tall and exhibited aggressive movement. Selina jumped down from the branch just in time to avoid a laser bolt and an explosion. The four women below her were suddenly aware of her presence. Before they even managed to train their guns at them, another explosion went off behind Selina. Sprinting past them, Selina only said one word. "RUN!"

What should the Predator do next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)