More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by eroticafan5 eroticafan5

What's the password?

1h@v3th3p0w3r

'1h@v3th3p0w3r, really?' Martin thinks to himself as the drive becomes unlocked. Another thought crosses his mind 'Why wasn't there an attempt limit? Normally people who are worried about security place thing like attempt limits or make a minimum time between attempts to prevent what I just did. It's possible they either use this drive a lot or something on here is irreplaceable or both.' Martin opens the only account on the drive, imaginatively named 'Me'. It is unlocked. 'Okay. The drive itself is locked but the admin account isn't? The fuck?' He shakes his head in confusion. At this point he would normally hand over the drive to police because it's considered evidence in an ongoing investigation, but the curiosity to know what is on here that is so important pushes martin to look deeper. Martin starts looking through the files. First, he looks at the documents. There are a few legal documents for a guy named Daniel concerning a cosmetic surgery business. It looks like Daniel is the surgeon in question and from the numbers on these contracts, Daniel just rakes it in. There are also some downloaded emails. The majority look like business correspondence and thank yous from happy patients. The most recent one had a somewhat unnerving subject line, "YOU FUCKed up" Martin opened up the email.

"Daniel you bastard. You fucked my daughter and now you will pay with your life. I will find you. Don't try to hide.

--Daemonium"

'Well if that isn't just sunshine and rainbows I don't know what is.' Martin thinks sarcastically. Next, he goes through the photos, thinking that he might find a picture of this 'Daemonium'. The photos are mostly titled with dates and names organized by year. Most of them are before and after shots of the women Daniel has worked on, Lots of tits asses and faces with a surprising number of pussies. 'Whatever floats your boat I guess? Though it is a little strange to find a plastic surgeon who hasn't worked on a male before.' Martin thinks. He skips down to the last year and finds most of the same thing. 'one of these women should be this Daemonium's daughter'. Martin moves on to the videos. Every name he saw in the photos was here as well. It isn't that strange for a surgeon to keep records of their surgeries. He watches one of the videos.

It started out fairly normally the surgeon who martin assumes to be this Daniel puts the camera on his head and preps the patient. He makes all the regular moves marking cut lines, sterilizing and whatnot. When it really gets interesting is when the patient is out cold for the operation. The surgeon instead of beginning the operation strips his gloves off and moves towards the computer that was in a few of the shots. The very same laptop that was just brought to Martin. The surgeon opens up a program from a folder called 'power' hidden deep in the file system. A program fills the screen. Curious and intrigued Martin watches closely, sipping his coffee. A list of names pops up and the surgeon selects the name found in the title of the video 'Laura'. A perfect 3D model of the girl that was on the table pops up on screen. The doctor opens a set of sliders and adjusts one of them. He turns back to the patient fast enough for Martin to see the woman's tits grow one cup size. He almost spits out his coffee in astonishment. The surgeon then strips off his surgical scrubs. Martin puts his coffee down, having a feeling about what is coming up next. The surgeon gets to the foot of the table, grabs the patient by the ankles and pulls her until her ass is just barely on the table. The surgeon places his cock at her entrance and plunges in without protection or a care. Martin, wanting to give the girl whatever dignity he could after seeing that, skipped to the end of the video. The surgeon had replaced the patient correctly on the table and his own clothes were back on as if nothing had happened. The patient, Laura, Wakes up and leaves the room after talking to the doctor and thanking him for his hard work. The doctor laughs and the video ends.

Martin gives himself a moment to process what he has just seen. He then starts to think about that program he saw that could do such a thing and whether or not he should look for it. Assuming it really exists and that wasn't just some weird porn. He decides that he should check to see whether the program exists before he calls the police with what he has found. Martin follows the file path that he saw the doctor take and sees a program titled 'Master PC'

Does Martin open the Program?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)