More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by MKUltra MKUltra

Who are you?

19yo herm girl - Highschool senior

You're face-down on the ground outside your campus's main building, casting expectant glances at the parking lot as a younger student pounds your pussy. You feel a rush of cum into your body and turn to look at your partner; it's a tallish boy you remember seeing arrive here a few weeks ago, who's already kneeling down to suck another student's cock. Satisfied you'll remember him if you want to talk later, you return your attention to the buses and stroke the cock that's tenting your short skirt. Since you entered highschool a year later than usual, you've had more time than most of your classmates to experience the second campus lifestyle; you were one of only a few juniors who had turned 18 and been moved over here, and your group got to know each other... intimately.

You're a full hermaphrodite, colloquially referred to as a futanari; you have two fully functioning sets of genitals. This is one of the most common mutations after humanity's evolution, with about 33% of people being herms. The typical mental image tends to be of a woman with huge tits and a cock to match, and futa attributes do trend larger than most, but herms run the gamut of identities just like physically binary people. You wouldn't be too far off from what most people would have in mind, though.

Normally, you'd be doing some fucking yourself if you were pent up like this, but today's special - one of the days when the students who've turned 18 recently get moved to this campus. You shudder with anticipation as the last bus pulls up. What a tease, you think to yourself. Probably knew I'd do this and got on the last bus on purpose...

So, who are you waiting for?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)