More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by MKUltra MKUltra

Who are you?

19yo girl - highschool graduate

You wake up bleary-eyed to the feeling of a huge cock ramming in and out of your pussy; you focus for a second and recognize your father thrusting into you vigorously. He cums in a few minutes, probably because he'd been at it for a while before you woke up, and you yawn and stretch out after he leaves the room.

As you lay in bed idly stroking yourself, you think back to your graduation a few days ago. It was great, but a little bittersweet; you couldn't get the contact info of a lot of the friends you made, and you're definitely not getting banged as much as you were during your last few weeks on campus. As a girl in this post-Phenomenon world, though, you know there's plenty of opportunities for you to get fucked; it's just going to take getting out of the house and becoming independent.

Now you're back in your house, though, crashed in your bedroom; you share the house with your parents, your 18-year-old younger brother, and your 21-year-old older sister. You swing out of bed and think about what you want to do with your day.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)