More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Imhotep Imhotep

Which path do you take? 1940's, 2007? Marvel universe? or TV Star?

1940's

Diana sat at her desk, and read through the latest intelligence reports from the European and Pacific theaters of operations. She eased slightly back from her desk, and unbuttoned her dark navy jacket. She was large busted, and found that sometimes the tight fitting uniform jacket was uncomfortable. As she came to the most recent report from agent Keynote in Lisbon, she crossed her legs, and enjoyed the uniquely feminine feel of the scarce nylon stockings on her legs.

Keynote reported that a mixed team of between five and seven Abwehr agents both male and female had left the Spanish coast via U-boat about a week ago, headed for the United States on a mission of sabotage and terror. There were no other details, other than reports of unusual activity at the Japanese embassy in Lisbon. Diana pushed her glasses back up the bridge of her nose and considered the report. The FBI had most likely received the same information, but she thought that she’d probably be acting as Wonder Woman before the G-men got the opportunity.

The office was a hive of nearly constant activity, although Diana was somewhat buffered by the glass and wood partition separating her from the loud clacking of typewriters and teletype machines. As she set the reports down on her desk, the door swung open, and Candy Hollister walked in with the latest domestic reports of enemy activity.

“Hiya, Diana. What’s the scoop?” She said as she took a seat on the edge of Diana’s desk. Candy was a WAC, and filled out her army uniform almost nicely as Diana filled out her navy one. Candy’s hair was very blonde, and flipped back and under in the popular style of the day. She tended to wear more make up than Diana thought needed, but she was still very pretty. Diana felt a twinge of desire, as she ran her eyes quickly over Cathy’s body. Despite many opportunities, she had yet to form any truly intimate relationships. She missed the feel and touch of another woman, but was very curious as to what it would be like to be with a man. She had no experience at all with males, but had felt herself becoming aroused on occasion if a particularly handsome male flirted with her. She’d even begun to pleasure herself at night thinking about making love with Errol Flynn.

“Diana, you awake?” Candy cried.

“Yes, I’m sorry Candy. I’m just thinking about some of the information in these reports.”

“That’s okay, here’s the domestics.” Cathy said as she handed them to Diana.

Diana set them next to the reports she’d been reading earlier. Casually she brushed her leg against Candy’s before pulling it away. At that moment, Major Trevor walked into the office. Both of the girls stood and saluted, and after the major told them to remain as they were, Candy asked Diana what her plans were for the night. Before she answered Major Trevor added that he wondered what she was doing as well.

What does Diana have planned for the evening?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)