More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by diaperslut diaperslut

How old is the kid or kids?

19 year old herm (Alison)

Melody Stulfhauser, my old flame. She left me on the altar the first go around and when she reappeared two years later, I thought she had reformed. But, when I announced I was pregnant, she disappeared. For good this time. I never saw her again. There were some rumors that she fled to Spain again and was killed there by a different ex-lover, but I never found any validity in those rumors. So, if it happened, it was very quiet.

However, it did leave me to raise Alison all by myself. Which was difficult, but I managed. She was looked like a wolf, but with the coloration of a snow leopard. Something that never let me forget who her father was. She was a pretty curious kid growing up. She decided to use female pronouns, ultimately. Commonly, amongst Edians, we let kids decide their pronouns as they get older. It's a simple matter to change them and with so many different genders, it just makes sense.

Her curiosity didn't leave when it came time for college, with her exploring a few different career paths, but ultimately finding more joy in just exploring the world, oftentimes being gone for a week at a time on some road or camping trip with a couple of friends. Eventually, though, I did notice that her curious nature began to focus on me. Not that I minded. Ultimately, this came to a head, so to speak with her making some interesting requests.

What kind of requests?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)