More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Groffin Groffin

Who exactly are you, and what Circuit do you register in?

19-year-old Dorothy Simmons, Dedicated Domination Circuit

Your are Dorothy Simmons, and you don't understand how you've lost control of your life so spectacularly.

You are a very tiny young lady. Your hips are narrow, your ass small and tight, and your tits are teacup-sized. From a distance and with your skinny dick hard, people might mistake you for a pretty boy. Your copper hair is kept in a Puckish pixie-cut, your fave is heavily freckled, and your eyes are a stormy and expressive dark-blue.

You were very sheltered as a child, so much so that you didn't know how to live by yourself when you moved to college. You didn't party hard or get involved in bad stuff, but you couldn't manage your paperwork or maintain a class schedule to save your life. You dropped out after a year and a half.

So with little prospects, much shame, and saddled with a debt you didn't know the first thing about properly addressing, you took your first lifeline. The FWF can't screw you worse than you already have been, and you hear they're surprising good at compensation. Either way, you hope that a three year contract of substantial commissioned pay and someone remotely managing your finances will be enough leeway to figure out how to life a legitimate adult life.

But for now, you're getting paid to fuck and be fucked.

Details of your first match?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)