More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by MKUltra MKUltra

Who are you?

18yo herm girl - Highschool senior

Your name is Alex Lee, and as you step out of the bus - your cock still wet from the girl you face-fucked on the way - you look over the sprawling campus before you. Your 18th birthday was two days ago, on Saturday, and you've been anticipating this moment all weekend if not all your time at highschool. Underage sex is still illegal in this world, one of the holdovers from the old reality that keeps society from collapsing into chaos, and even though you're glad for the system in place you've felt pent up for months. Now, you've arrived at the separate campus where all students 18 and up are sent to finally begin indulging in this world's pleasures - and you can't wait to make your mark.

You're a full hermaphrodite, colloquially referred to as a futanari; you have two fully functioning sets of genitals. This is one of the most common mutations after humanity's evolution, with about 33% of people being herms. The typical mental image tends to be of a woman with huge tits and a cock to match, and futa attributes do trend larger than most, but herms run the gamut of identities just like physically binary people. You stick out from the mold in a different way, much to your dismay; your breasts have never grown especially big, so even though they're there, you've often been mistaken for a particularly well-endowed boy or trans girl.

As you scan the scenic courtyard in front of you, you keep an eye out for familiar faces. To your delight, you see a few people you recognize. There's Amy and Ginny Irons, a pair of well-hung futa twins in matching punk getups that put their equipment on full display; they hinted that they wanted to ravage you all last year, and you can't wait to get re-acquainted with the pair. You also see Sophia Lore, a nerdy girl who moved to the second campus a few months ago, nearly catatonic and covered in cum. Near her, you notice Ben Simmons, a jock-type guy who seems to be taking to a domineering role well.

Who do you approach?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)