More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by MKUltra MKUltra

Who are you?

18yo boy - Halloween

It's Halloween evening, and you couldn't be more excited. You pace back and forth in your living room as your best friend Lily sits on your couch, lazily playing with her phone as cum drips out of her pussy. "Come on, Alex," she says with an eye roll. "It's just Halloween. Big whoop."

Big whoop, she says! First of all, who talks like that? Second of all, Halloween's been the bane of your existence - your birthday's in the middle of November, so last year, you were stuck at home right before your 18th birthday while all your friends were out having the time of their lives fucking everyone in the neighborhood. Now that you're 18 going on 19, you're finally going to get to experience what Halloween has become since the phenomenon; all the candy got passed out in the morning and now all the adult trick-or-treaters are gonna get their rocks off in costume.

Finally, you hear movement outside. You open the door to your other best friend all through highschool, Mina. She's dressed in a pretty standard slutty vampire costume - a black cloak draped over a dark red corset that barely keeps in her sizable breasts, knee-high stockings over black high-heeled boots, and lacy lingerie that exposes her pussy. She's obviously wet, but it doesn't look like anybody came in her since she left her house. "I vant to suck your cock," she moans breathily as she leans into your chest.

You chuckle a little, despite yourself. "Wow. Cliched much?"

She shrugs as she drops to her knees and begins undoing your pants. "Well, I really do wanna suck your cock. Speaking of which... I can't believe you're not in costume already. I'm not complaining, I get to unwrap my present."

"Uh... you're mixing holidays, there, champ." You look at Mina worriedly and notice what looks like cum leaking out of her ear. "Whoa, is that makeup?"

She looks at you confused for a second until understanding dawns, and she scoops up a little on one finger to put it in your mouth. It's cum, all right, much to your surprise. "I thought you hated getting brainfucked."

Since Mina's occupied with your cock, Lily speaks up. "It was my idea. She was nervous because she ended up not having any fun last Halloween, so I suggested she get her dad to brainfuck her so she'd be more cock-happy." You know Mina usually prefers scissoring or getting eaten out over anything to do with dick, neither of which happens much during trick-or-treating, so that makes sense.

You grunt as Mina gets you to orgasm, blowing a load in her mouth which she happily swallows. "You said you don't like it because it makes you dumber, right?"

She shrugs. "Yeah, but I'm only about half full, so I'm not that out of it. Besides, I don't have any classes tomorrow, so I should be drained out by then."

Lily chuckles from the couch. "Maybe so, but with how slutty you are now, are you sure you wouldn't let yourself get brainfucked all the way?"

Mina blushes fiercely and looks down, playing with her pussy with one hand, but doesn't answer. She's still at head level with your cock, and she's turned to the side...

Now what?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)