More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Ragnockae136 Ragnockae136

Which Wand is Chosen?

13 'n' 1/2 Reasonably Springy Hawthorn with a Dragon Heartstring Core

(Authors note: Unlike my Previous Potter Story, I have decided to Limit Wand Choice, my reasons are this: There will be at least four variations of Wands, one for each House, therefore, this particular choice is for the Slytherin House Sorting, Other Wand Choices will have a Similar Message to this.)

Once they got their little Debate out of the Way they Found you with A Wand in your Hand, that had Bonded itself to you. ''Quite the Story behind that Wand, A 13 and A 1/2 Inch Reasonably Springy Hawthorn Wand, that has a Dragon Heartstring Core. It was the very Last one my Father would Create, before he died.'' Says Ollivander Proudly when he talks of his Father. ''I can Sense the Power, no the Balance, that resides in this wand.'' You Say as the Wand emits a Bright Golden White Light. ''You've got yourself a Wand My Boy! Now all we Have to do is take you to the Station, and then you'll be off to Hogwarts!'' Says Kingsley Shackelbolt Enthusiastically.

''Thank you Master Ollivander, I Hope to Prove Worthy of this Wand.'' You say as you Leave with Nymphadora and Shackelbolt. You then went by Broomstick to the Kings Cross Station. Upon arrival Shackelbolt pointed out a few of his Future Classmates. ''That's Ronald Weasley, his Brothers are Fred and George, two of Gryffindor's Premiere Quidditch Players. Ronald is just starting this year. And other there is the Famous Harry Potter, the only person to ever survive a Blow from the Killing Curse, due to his Mother's intense Love for him.'' Says Kingsley as he and Nymphadora start to say their Goodbyes to you.

''Goodbye Regulus, I'll Miss Having You Around at Home.'' Says Nymphadora as She Hugs you. ''Will you come and Visit me Aunty Dora?'' You ask her. ''I Will, I Promise.'' Says Tonks as she ''Goes Quack'' as she calls it, by Sort of transforming her face into a that of a Duck. You then turn to face Kingsley. ''Uncle Kingsley? This is Goodbye isn't it?'' You ask him as he looks Sad and Grim all at once. ''Yes, I'm sorry to say that this will most likely be the Last time we meet on Personal Circumstances. But you have been like a Son to me, these Past Ten Years, And I Want you to know that Nymphadora and I will always Love you.'' Says Shackelbolt as he embraces you, tearing up before saying his Final Goodbyes.

You hop onto the Train and Try and Find a nice Cosy little Compartment to sit in. You eventually settle on One that presently has Two Occupants in it. ''Excuse Me? But is this Seat Free?'' You ask them. ''Yeah Sure, come and have a Seat.'' Says one of the occupants. As you look at them, you recognise them both.

Who is it?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)