More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by LeoKnowsBest LeoKnowsBest

What Do You Do?

12 A.M: Getting A Lay of The Land

The manager walks over to you carrying a bottle of champagne with sparklers. The champagne was more for the ladies, he knows you love your vodka.

He sets down the bottles with some cups, while a leggy brunette sets down a tray with redbulls, salts and limes, and a blonde beside her sets down a tray of mixed shots, everywhere be tea even whiskey and tequila, plus who knows.

The manager tells you this "round" is on the house, and refuses the two hundred dollars you offer in twenties. Instead, you give a hundred each to the waitresses, taking a moment to check them out while you have the chance.

Tonight all the female staff not performing are wearing black tube tops that leave their arms bare, with the Club's name on the front. Their shorts are also black and designed to hug their hips, and their legs highlighted by fishnet stockings, or hoses. They all also wear bunny ears and a bunny tail.

The brunette has her hair tucked behind her ears, and a somewhat pointy nose just under big soft brown eyes. Her lips are thin but her smile shines in the dim light. You guess she's an A cup, or a small B, her stomach washboard flat, and her ass nice and tight.

The blonde has her hair up in a high ponytail, her red lipstick contrasting her bright green eyes. Her smile is soft and her eyes linger on you. Her breasts are bigger, definitely a C Cup, and her ass has a bit more of a bounce to it. Her skin is tanned to a light bronze complexion.

"As much as if love to let these lovely ladies stay and keep you company, I'll need them to help at the bar until about one, " says the manager, noticing the attraction. "Anna, Nicole.." he puts his hands on the brunette and blonde respectively, and they head back to their position.

"Besides, you're already in good company, it seems." The girl on your right arm strokes it at this point before playfully shooing the manager away and demanding shots be taken. She has platinum blonde hair, dyed green at the tips. Her dark make up contrasts heavily against her porcelain skin.

The other girl is giving her attention to Drew. She's already in his lap, her legs crossed, whispering in his ear. You can she the hint of what is a well rounded ass on the brown skinned beauty. When she glazes in your dirextion, you notice her feature favor a Hispanic heritage.

Other girls lmcircle around as they take shots they introduce themselves. The platinum beauty on your arm says her name is Krissy, your other escorts introduces herself as Monica.

Laughs and cheers are in abundance as you drink up and talk about mundane facts of life, waiting for the liquor to kick in.

When the girls show an interest in your music, you excuse yourself and go speak with the DJ. In no time at all Drew's voice fills the air. You wave at the table when he hey cheer, but take your time heading back. A lot of the girls working tonight, you know.

Angel is a Sicilian girl you dated a while back. She used to be slimmer but recently put on some weight. You approve because it went to all the right places. She now has solid C Cups and an ass match. Her green-grey eyes flit over you as she dances on stage, her hair falling to touch her shoulders blades. It looks brown now, but you know it's red in the sunlight.

Krystal is a girl you went to school with. You once convinced her to give you a blowjob in a school bathroom, cheating on her boyfriend from another school. You'd also convinced her sister to give you a hand job in the school auditorium. Might be why your 'relationship' didn't work out. Krystal is a voluptuous African American beauty, with skin covered in tats. She has thick lips and surprisingly, natural green eyes.

Walking down the aisle you recognize Maria, a brunette who is about as white as it gets. She didn't exactly lead you on, but.... she kinda lead you on. Overhear her telling some guy her name is Allisom, but he can call her Allie. You squeeze her ass and smirk. You can't help it and look over your shoulder. Recognizing you, she gives you a flirty smile.

You make it back to your seat, continuing the party for another half hour or so. Girls come and girls go, but Monica and Krissy remain your party constants.

You start to think maybe you want to try something different though. Perhaps a few lap dances from a couple of girls, or one in particular. Maybe it's time to get a little more personal with one or two in the champagne room. You're not sure you want to leave Drew alone though, since he did come to hang with you. Maybe what you two need is a different crowd or place. You scan the room and decide.

Where you going, and who are you going with?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)