More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 11 by someguy12 someguy12

What's next?

10

"That was refreshing" Jame stretch as he leave the bathroom stall.

Kogo follow soon after, her hair was messy from all the fucking, and her eyes was red from all the crying.

As they exis the stall, the two was the focus of strange look from the mens inside the bathroom. Not surprising, they weren't being particularly quiet as what they did. So the mens here have probably hear everything.

Jame didn't mind the look, in fact he quite enjoy all the attention. Kogo on the other hand was feeling shy, shame,... so she hid behind her Master as they make their way out of the bathroom.

While on theri way out, Jame thought of something. His hand reach down below Kogo skirt, finding it uncover. His other hand aim at her breast, twisting her still hard nipple.

"Good girl" Jame patted his **** head for following his order of going commando

His pet nuzzle against his hand, like a good little sex kitten. After that endevor him and his **** had just expirience, Jame felt his new **** feeling for him have increase. But not like it matter all that much what she felt.

With his need taking care of, the two return on track. Kogo introduce to her Master about the city, it best sight, it best food, etc.

As they were making their way, Jame walk past a certain shop that he find quite curious. Looking throught the store window, he could see robot figure on display.

Please log in to view the image

"Is Master interest in Gunpla?" Kogo ask.

"What's that?"

She then start to explain what Gunpla battle is, and how it's play. Jame listen to her closely, not because he was interest in the sport itself, but because it give him an idea for his next step of world domination.

Finish hearing her explanation, Jame decide to pay the shop a little visit.

"Welcome to Iori Hobby Shop. How can I help you?" A woman standing at the front desk greet him.

Please log in to view the imagePlease log in to view the image

gelbooru.com/samples/09/f3/sample_09f33b0d6209f5544e2250973e276359.jpg

Just by looking at the blue hair, busty milf, Jame felt entering this shop was definately not a waste of time.

"Yeah, I'm here to look for a certain model" he walk tothe front desk.

"Well you're in luck, we have just receive a new shipment. So tell me what model that's"

"It's about 30 years old, sort of Milf looking. With long blue hair and green eyes. And a rack to die for" Jame hand reach out and grab the woman tits. His finger tingle with exciment as he squeeze the definately bigger then D (Maybe F) fun bag.

The woman let out a small moan.

"S..sir I don't think we have that model" The woman said while blushing.

"Oh, I'm sure you do" Jame grind.

*Ring*

Just then, the store door bell ring as two other guest enter.

"Miss Iori, is Sei home" One of the gueast, a blonde hair girl wearing, a yellow open jacket, pink, white and black sport bra above. And similarly colored bike shorts below, ask.

Please log in to view the imagePlease log in to view the imagePlease log in to view the image

gelbooru.com/images/23/d1/23d1952affbf39214e48cc7b2522dd31.jpg

Standing next to her is a brown hair girl wearing school uniform.

Please log in to view the imagePlease log in to view the imagePlease log in to view the imagePlease log in to view the imagePlease log in to view the image

gelbooru.com/images/1b/4f/1b4f23752b31d139b880bc0369bcf013.jpg

"On second thought, I think I'm going to need two more model"

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)