More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Ragnockae136 Ragnockae136

What Kind of Wand is Chosen?

10 'n' 1/2 Nice and Supple Rowan with a White River Monster Spine Core

You entered the shop and went to the counter and came face-to-face with the Legendary Wandmaker Garrick Ollivander himself. ''Excuse Me Master Ollivander, but I would like a Wand please, if you could give me any assistance or advice I'd appreciate it.'' You said to The aged Wandmaker. ''Of course Master Lestrange, shall we browse the wands?'' Asks the Old man. ''That would be nice, after you.'' You said, with such a Dark Family History intertwined with the Lestrange Family Name, you wanted to be polite and humble with the Man.

As Ollivander took you through the many Isles he stopped as a Wand presented itself before the two of You. You didn't really know a whole lot about Wandlore, but your Knowledge in it was advanced by Hogwarts Standards, and when you looked at it it appeared to be a 10'n' 1/2 Nice and Supple Rowan Wood Wand with a Unknown Core. ''Strange, I Can't make out the Core, Usually I need a no more than a simple look at it before I know what Core is in it, this is unusual because it appears to be some sort of bone, what is the core Master Ollivander?'' You ask. ''This is a Very Special Wand, your right about the Length, Wood, and Rigidity. But in regards to the Core, that is what makes it special it is In fact a White River Monster Spine for the Core. My Grandfather created it, and Now I know why, you will be its Wielder.'' Says Ollivander as he hands Drewyn the Wand. ''Thank You Master Ollivander, I promise not to follow my parents path so long as this Wand is in my possession, so as not taint it with my parents Evil. Good day Master Ollivander.'' You knew you had left a Lasting impression on the Old man and left for the Station. You had already used your powers to tweak a few things, so you could have it life you wanted it in your old life.

Where Now?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)