More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Stone Burke1a Stone Burke1a

What dreams?

1

Feeling good about the way things were shaping up Jim caught an a steam powered cab to his office. Once inside he peeked into his sister's office. "Hi Kim, anything happen while I was out?"

Kim Fox looked up from her work and smiled at her brother. "We have a new client who is in need of our services." She was a rare woman who openly worked as a lawyer and she didn't care if some frowned on her being so open about it.

Jim loved the way his sister's dark hair hung fashionable long down to her shoulders and what was better was the way she had no use for the high collared dress of the day, showing a little skin never bothered her. Jim had a nice view of her beautiful breasts. "I hope they will pay well for our services."

"How did it go at the doctor' office? Everything ok?"

Jim smiled and said, "Everything went well, I don't mind telling you that I would love to fuck Dr. Alice Cole, she is a fine looking woman. Not as good looking as you but she is attractive."

Kim laughed her bubbling laugh. "You are one horny son of a gun Jim, how do you ever find time to work?"

"That's easy sis," Jim said. "I have you here to help me keep my mind on the job at hand."

"I bet," Kim said. "Are you sneeking a peek down my blouse again?"

"Can't help it sis," Jim chuckled. "You have great tits."

"Damn you can be a real pervert when you want to be." Kim said with a happy laugh. She knew that her brother had a crush on her for as long as she could remember and it pleased her to know that she could turn him on.

"You know sis, if you wore something a little more revealing more clients would be knocking down our door." Jim said getting his sister to laugh along with him. "And it would give me a lot more to look at."

Jim and his sister had always gotten along well, many times it was them against the world. They could tease one another with ease.

"Lets get some lunch sis," Jim said. "We can pretend that we are dating one another."

"We haven't done that since we were kids," Kim said smiling warmly. "It sure kept some of the wierdos away when I didn't want to be bothered." What she left unsaaid was that it turned her on when she went on these "pretend dates with Jim.

On their way out for lunch Jim stopped by Jenny's desk. "Listen Jenny, I want you to show a lot more of your breasts, let the clients see some nipple and let your hair down."

"Of course Mr. Fox, I will take care of it right now." Jenny said as she headed for the back to make the clothing adjustments required.

"Mmm. she fits our needs just right doesn't she Jim?" Kim said as she put an arm through her brothers. "She is so eager to please."

"I bet she has pleased you once or twice sis," Jim said with a chuckle. "I will have a go at her myself."

Brother and sister stopped in at the Lunch Bar and found the place getting ready for the lunch hour rush. "I still can't get over how real the automitons look." Tom said as an attractive dark-haired android passed by showing wondeful cleavage. "I understand that many of them are anatomically correct."

"And I thought you liked me for my tits," Kim said with a relaxed laugh. "You will never change will you? I bet you fucked an android or two haven't you?"

"Just once to see what it was like," Jim said laughing. "I have to admit everything felt so real and the noises she made..." He paused and looked at his sister. "It could not match the real thing though."

"Yep, you are definatly a perv." Kim said with a kind smile. "Now lets get some lunch before this place becomes too crowded." She knew that her brother was refering to her and his dreams of bedding her.

Jim had to wonder if his sister knew how much he liked it when she sat close to him
he could smell her perfume and the light sent of whatever she used when she washed her hair. "So, tell me a bit about our new client?" He asked trying to get his mind off of his sister's body.

"Well, she is looking for a financial adviser," Kim said while taking a bit of her food.
"I looked over her portfolio and I told her that I could help her make the right choices." After a minute she said, "She is also looking for a lawyer to help draw up a document for her."

"What is this wonderful person's name?"

After thinking for a moment Kim said, "Her name is Lois Crabtree, she wants to start up a business and she heard that we could be of some help."

"I like this Lois already," Jim said with a smile. "We have done well since we teamed up. She must be a real disapointment to her family, how dare a woman want to work and have money of their own." It was his standard joke after all there was no reason that a woman could not hold a job and be happy.

"I know, we've done well together," Kim said. "I know mom and dad were against it but our firm has really taken off like a rocket to the colony on the moon."

"I seem to remember that you were not sure you wanted to join me," Jim said as he ordered their lunch.

Kim knew that her broteher was right, she was nervous about joining, after all she always felt that her brother wanted to be more than just a partner in the firm with her. "So, are you going to go after this Doctor Cooper?"

"Not sure sis," Jim said as they exited the restaurant. "I kind of like our little go-getter Jenny Loch. I do believe she can be a real asset to our firm."

"I don't know what you see in her," Kim said shaking her head in mock dispare.
"You haven't even fucked her yet." She had watched her brother teasing Jenny on more than one occasion and she had to wonder why Jim didn't fuck the girl; she had seen his cock once and thought that it was a fine looking one and that Jenny would be a very willing cum bucket for her brother but could she really be his type? "I have to look into getting you a real girlfriend big guy."

Later that evening Jim returned to the lab for his first trial run with Doctor Cole.
"Good evening Alice," he said upon entering Alice Cole's office. "I hope everything is ready for our first trial run."

"Of course everything is ready," Alice replied. "You do know that you could have purchased an automiton duplicate of both your mother and sister for the price you are paying for our services. They are clockworks you know."

"I am aware of that, I know they would look, feel, and act like the real persons that they represent but they would not be the real thing."

Alice Cole smiled knowing now that Jim Fox was no different from many of the clinic's "members", his desires for his mother and sister were very real and having seen the pictures of the two women she could see why he would be for they were both very attractive. "Very well, I want you to get into bed so we can get things started."

"You know, I wouldn't mind seeing you naked Doctor Cole, you have a great looking body one that should not be hidden by a lab robeo. And remember I said I would love to fuck you."

Having heard such compliments many times Alice just smiled. "You should concentrate on your sister for now." She said as she placed the electrode pads on either side of Jim's head. "You may feel a bit disorented at first but that won't last."

"Will I see things that I recognize?" Jim asked as he laid his head down on the pillow.

"You will have no problems at all, everything will look just like it does in your everyday world."

Jim closed his eyes and was soon fast asleep.

Doctor Cole went to the monitoring board and sat down. "You will soon be entering your dream so relax and think only of your target."

Jim opened his eyes and much to his surprise he found himself sitting in his office.
"Hello, is anyone here?" He said aloud.

"Good morning Mr. Fox," A voice came over the intercom. "Your sister is expecting you in her office; she wants to go over the Nolan contract."

Jim stepped out of his office and looked to see his secretary Jenny sitting in her usual spot only she was naked and pregnant. "Good to see you Jenny, whose baby is it this time?"

"It is yours just like the last one Mr. Fox." Jenny was all smiles. "Will you be wanting to fuck me later?"

"Of course Jenny, fucking you is such a pleasure." Jim said as he headed for his sister's office.

"Hi sis," Jim said as he entered Kim's office. "You look real good this morning."

Kim smiled and said, "You say that every morning Jim and every morning you try to get a peek at my tits." Again Kim smiled as she made room at the desk for her borther to look over the documents on her desk. "You really should stop, I am your sister remember?"

"I suppose I could fuck Jenny," Jim said as he looked down at the papers on Kim's desk. "This is the Nolan contract?"

"Yes it is," Kim said as she started going though it line by line. "It looks good so far but I could use your eyes to see if I missed anything. Jenny is a good looking woman, you should fuck her."

While Jim read the document through he could not help smelling the scent of Kim's perfume. "I like the perfume you are wearing sis," he said before returning to the document. He began rubbing Kim's neck. "This contract looks real good sis."

"You pervert, you are looking down my blouse again," Kim said with a disarming smile. "I don't have anything different than Jenny does you know."

"Can't seem to help myself sis," Jim said as he continued to massage Kim's shoulders. "You really should relax you know, tension isn't good for you."

"You do have good hands Jim," Kim admitted. "This contract means money to us."

"I know it does sis," Jim said. "With Nolan on board we can write our own ticket."

Kim closed her eyes and sighed. "Where did you learn to work your hands like that Jim?"

"I don't remember, I guess I always had good hands."

"Mmm, that is how you should get Jenny into bed." Kim chuckled. "Good hands and a big cock?"

With a movent so easy Jim undid the first button of Kim's blouse giving him a much better view of her breasts. "Fuck they are so beautiful." He thought. I want to touch them."

"Is it me or is it getting warm in here?" Kim asked without opening her eyes. "You have great hands, I could do this all day." She sighed happily when her brother's hands touched her breasts.

After a few more minutes Jim opened another button showing more of Kim's lovley breasts. "I can stop anytime you want me too." He said.

"No, just a few more minutes." Kim said softly. "You know there are only three more buttons to undo, so get it over with so you can tell me what you think of my tits." She laughed even though she kept her eyes closed.

Jim did not hesitate to finish opening the buttons on Kim's blouse. "Sis, I can say with all honesty that you have the most perfect breasts that I have ever seen."

"Mmm, thank you honey," she said. "Now, tell me how much you want to kiss me?"

Although caught off guard Jim kept his cool. "Are you playing games with me sis?"

Kim's eyes were still closed but her hands moved and pulled the bra cups away from her tits. "Now you can see my breasts, so tell me how bad do you want to kiss me?"

"I never could fool you Kim," Jim said as he continued to look at his sister's heaving breasts. "I want to kiss you more than anything."

"More than you want to kiss Jenny? Is there more that you want to do with me?"

"No one not even Jenny can hold a candle to you sis," Jim said. "And yes there is more that I want to do with you."

"Tell me what you want to do, do you want to fuck?"

"More than fuck sis, I want to make love to you, I want to be your lover."

Kim opened her eyes and with a sudden move she pulled Jim's face to her own for a long kiss. "I'm not that easy Jim but I am worth the effort." She put a hand on her brother's crotch. "Oh my, you have a real good hard on brother dear, how about taking it out so that I can see it."

Kim watched as her brother took his cock out. "I can see now why girls like Jenny like you so much, you would fill anyone's pussy with that thing of yours."

Jim swalloed hard. "I promise to stop fucking Jenny sis, I feel that you and I will be a good couple."

"You may be right," she said. "But you don't have to stop fucking Jenny just yet."

There was some odd noise in the background forcing Jim to loose concentration.

"Time to wake up Mr. Fox." Doctor Cole was sitting by the bed taking notes.

"Jesus, it was so real," Jim said once he came wide awake. "I touched her naked breasts and we kissed."

"You had a very good erection as well," Dr. Cole said. "I bet your sister liked what she saw."

"I think she did," Jim said noting that he still had an erection from the dream. "I couldn't believe how fucking real it all felt."

"Tell me something Mr. Fox," Dr. Cole said. "Did you ever fuck this Jenny in real life?"

No I never did," Jim said. "I fucked her sister once but that was a long time ago."

Dr. Cole reached out and took Jim's erect cock in her hand. "I will do this only once Mr. Fox." She bent her head and started sucking on Jim's erection.

"Oh my god, Alice!!!" Jim gasped as Cole's warm mouth worked his erection.

For some reason Alice felt the need to suck Jim's cock, she hadn't tasted cum for the better part of three weeks and she felt she needed a fix. Jim's cock was nice and thick the kind of cock she liked, the kind of cock her father used on her after she got out of college. The sudden spurt of hot sperm in her mouth made her feel good and she could tell that Jim had enjoyed himself. "Sorry Jim, I couldn't help myself."

"No problem Alice, anytime you want to suck my cock be my guest."

"You will be back here tonight around eight o'clock." Was all she said as she left the room. "Remember, things may not happen right away."

Jim went from the clinic to his office stopping long enough to say hello to Jenny.
"Is my sister in yet?"

"No sir, she is running a bit late due to traffic."

Jim could have sworn that Jenny was blushing. "Wonder if she was a real part of my dream?" He thought. Aloud he said, "Are you ok? You look a little flushed." He smiled at Jenny. "You may want to show a little more breast honey, it just makes my day."

"N-no, I'm fine, it's just a little warm in here." Jewnny had been told to wear very low cut blouses that offered a good view of her breasts. She knew that she had the right figure for it for she had noticed her boss giving her the eye on more than one
occasion, even his sister gave her the eye once in awhile.

Jim closed the door to his office knowing that somehow Jenny had been aware of being a part of his dream. "Did some of my dream effect Jenny? I will deal with her soon enough but what about my sister? Did it have any kind of effect on her?"

"Your sister is here Mr. Fox, she is ready to go over the Nolan Contract." Jenny said. She was snow showing more of her breasts than before. "She asked you to meet with her as soon as you could." She listened as Mr. Fox gave her instructions and letters to deal with. It pleased her that Mr. Fox complimented her change in apperance.

Knocking on Kim's door Jim entered to find his sister wearing a very sexy outfit.
"What's with the hot dress sis?" He asked as he poured himself a cup of coffee.

"I have a meeting this afternoon with another prospective client." Kim said.
She was wearing a silk button-down blouse and a grey skirt that showed her legs to great advantage. Jim noticed how the blouse clung to her in all the right places.

"Well, you won't hear me complain about how hot you look." Jim said as he took a seat next to his sister. "With your brains and looks we will bowl the compitition into the ground."

"Down boy," Kim said with a laugh. "Ok, I did wear it to see what you thought after all I know what a pervert you are." Again a hearty laugh. "Don't get me wrong, I am flattered but you are my brother still I have to have you look over this Nolan deal, sign it and we are good to go."

As much as he hated to read over these contracts Jim knew that it had to be done so he prefered to read the contracts over with his sister close by. "So far so good."
Jim could not find a mistake in the contract so far. "This is a great contract and I can't find anything wrong with it so far."

"It will be a load off our minds once this deal is done," Kim said. "Care for some more coffee?"

"We can get the contract signed and noterized now sis," Jim said. "We should go out and celibrate."

Without realizing what they were doing, Jim and his sister kissed feeling more than a little relieved and some how a little arroused. "That was some kiss," Kim said once they stopped kissing. She didn't realize how close she was standing to her bother. Feeling giddy about the bright future for their partnership they kissed again only this time the kiss lasted longer. "I think we best get this contract taken care of." She said trying to catch her breath and to get her racing heart under control. She was trying to figure out why kissing Jim turned her on.

"Yes, yes you are right sis," Jim said while getting his own impulses under control.
"We can have lunch after you finish with your appointment."

Kim buzzed for Jenny who entered the office right away. "Jenny, please run this over to 105 Main St. You are to deliver it to Mr. Nolan himself."

Jim and Kim high fived each other and then once again kissed sealing a deal for themselves.

Kim felt a strange tingle course though her body as her brother's hand accidently brushed against her breasts. She got the feeling that her brother was a very good kisser. "Ahem," She said clearing her throat. "I have to leave in five minutes for my meeting."

"When will we be hearing from Miss Crabtree?"

"Maybe next week," Kim said. I think you will like her." Kim thought that Lois Crabtree might be the right fit for her brother, attractive, slender body long blonde hair, Lois could be Jim's cum bucket if she played her cards right. Still, she could not forget his kiss, it did curl her toes more than a little. For the moment she had to concentrate on the up coming meeting. "If everything goes right we could be rolling in money within a year." As she headed for the door she said, "Try fucking Jenny, see if she is better than her sister was." Just before closing the door she turned and said, "Lady April Strain came by with an invitation to her lattest gathering."

"Strain the Mad, that is what she is." Jim said as he watched his sister exit the building. "Jenny! Come in here please." He called out. "Bring your pad and pen with you please."

Jenny Brewer a pert young lady whose blonde hair hung below her shoulders was a very efficient and attractive woman; Jim had fucked her sister a few years ago before she married Japheth LeClerc and moved across the sea. Being such a hot day Jenny wore the least ammount of clothes she could get away with even though she showed a lot of flesh of which she was very proud of. "Yes Mr. Fox, you have need of my services?"

"Yes, take a letter and send it out to Lady April Strain and inform her that my sister Kim and I will be glad to attend her party and that I will be bringing someone else along, that will be you Jenny. By the way Jenny, show a little more flesh up top would you please, let the men see you have breasts."

It didn't take Jenny long to type up the reply and she returned to Jim's office for his signature. "Take your top of Jenny," she heard Jim say after she closed the door to his office. It was no proble for her since she was brought up to obey the whims of her boss whoever that might be. "Yes, you do have nice breasts," she heard her boss say. "Even better than your sister's and that is saying something."
Thank you Mr. Fox. I am glad that I please you."

"You do, your sister used to please me on a daily basis, just maybe you can do the same." Jim said as he ran his fingers over Jenny's firm breasts. "I would hope that you would not run off like your sister did."

"Oh no Mr. Fox, I would never do that unless you say so." Jenny smiled. "What shall I wear to the party?"

"Something revealing I think," Jim said after a moment or two of thinking. "I am sure that you have something like that at home." He was pleased when Jenny told him that she had a fine outfit that she would wear. "I will send the Steamer for you so be ready around eight o'clock."

After Jenny left his office Jim called the clinic. "Doctor Cole, I need a quick fix this afternoon for I am going to a party."

Stepping into the clinic Jim was greeted by Alice Cole. "It is a bit unusual for an afternoon session but the treatment will still work." This particular afternoon Alice Cole wore a blouse that almost exposed her breasts knowing that Jim Fox would take more than a passing interest in her. In her book something like this could only help the dream process.

"I love your outfit today Dr. Cole," he said as he followed behind her into the room.
"You aren't even wearing a bra, very sexy."

"It's nice of you to notice." Alice answered as she set up the equipment. "What's the occasion?"

"My cousin Lady Strain is giving a party tonight and if I know my sister she will be dressed to kill as it were." He said as he moved in front of Dr. Cole and moved the blouse from covering her breasts. "There, that is so much better, you shouldn't try to hide your breasts."

"Well, aren't you being forward Mr. Fox." Alice replied but she didn't bother to cover her breasts again. "Now just lie back and close your eyes. I do like a man who appreciates nice things." It was nice to know that men still found her breasts attractive.

The dream started out in a strange room and someone saying that the Inquisitor was in the area. "Who are they looking for?" Jim heard himself say. "Can't be me."

"Who is it? Inquisitor Aaron Miller?" A voice said. No one seemed to know.

Jim looked about and saw his sister in the corner sucking on a dildo and she was completly naked. In a room full of cocks she was sucking on a dildo and using it on herself. "His sis, why are you sucking on that thing? There are a lot of real cocks here."

"Umm, yes that is very true honey," Kim said pushing the dildo deeper into her pussy. "But you see their cocks are not yours and I think it only fair that I give your cock a test run don't you?"

Jim smiled as his sister got on her knees and took his cock into her hands. "Go easy sis, let's make it last."

Kim wrapped her lips around her brother's cock humming happily as she licked it from head to balls tasting the pre-cum like a wine taster. "Mmm, tasty honey, you are a prime cock."

With her head bobbing up and down Kim was geting all of her brother's cock into her mouth, stopping every so often just to tell him how much she enjoyed sucking him off.

"Fuck me sis," Jim growled throatily. "I love this but I would love to fuck you even more."

"I know honey, but not right now, everything in it's time."

Jim woke up just as he was cumming in his sister's mouth. "Wow, what a dream! I could have sworn I came in her mouth." He looked up and saw that Alice was wipping her mouth clean. "You! You sucked my cock!"

"Of course, that is why it felt so real," Alice said as she helped Jim sit up. "The next time you won't need the outside stimulant."

"I don't know, I kind of liked it." Jim said as he dressed. "Sorry Doc. but I have to do this." Hhe quickly pulled Alice to him and kissed her. "I bet you have a nice tight pussy that needs a good fucking."

"Well, I would have to say that you have a normal sex drive Mr. Fox." She said as she walked Jim to the exit. "Good luck tonight."

"I still see possibilities for the two of us Doctor." Jim said as he exited the building.

2?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)