More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by onepornman onepornman

so how do you start off in you new wold as a God

1 week latter

it had taken him 1 week for him to make the world how he liked it the world itself was a combination of DC and marvel with other comic characters in it.

the first thing he did was make a castle on themascara and gathered his harem it consisted of over 1000 women but he had 4 that were his top bitches as he called them they each had a different job.

the first was Raven she was his assistant she followed him around and did anything he told her she was his go to when he wanted something specific she got it like all his women she had the minimum size of DDcup breasts and a bubble butt when she was dressed she wore a version of her outfit from the Teen Titans cartoon that had holes where her nipples pussy and ass.

next is his personal jester Harly Quinn he had uped her tits to E cups and gave her an ass bigger then Iggy's he also emptied out her head making her barely smart enough to do any task given to her meaning depending on the job she will get dumber or smarter her clothes were her classic suit with the same places cut out but also for some fun she kept a dildo in her ass and pussy.

then was his pet an 18-year-old X 23 also known as Laura he kept her relatively normal only giving her C cups and made her ass a little bigger but not by much her "clothes" were a dildo that had a dog tail coming out of it shoved up her dog ears and a dog collar he had made her dumber she couldn't even count past 10.

last was the Queen it was her job to rule over his harem as he enjoyed it Jean gray with her job he gave her the biggest tits at a massive EE cup and her ass the same treatment she also got a huge boost in IQ he also made her new outfit it was her dark Phoenix costume matching the others as it exposed her tits, pussy and ass

what do you do now

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)