More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by fsociety110 fsociety110

Next Up

1.0

You push through a dense layer of brush and branches and straighten yourself as you look ahead. You find it nearly impossible to remember any detail of the path you had charted earlier in the day. You're positive that this way, or somewhere like this way, was a shortcut. Despite your friends' vehement disagreement earlier in the day, you're determined to prove them wrong now.

A couple things have brought you upon this particular journey tonight. The first was the three shots your friends had just convinced you to take, putting you at least four drinks past your responsible limit. But even more than you are intoxicated, you're incredibly horny. And rather than risk any potentially friendship-destroying decisions, you decided to make taking care of yourself part of your venture out.

The night sky casts moonlight brighter than moonlight ever seems to be. It clearly illuminates your path forward while simultaneously deceiving you with amorphous shadows and silhouettes from the thick forest surrounding you. The bizarre scene is enough to imbue you with a deep sense of relaxation and contentment as you carefully navigated the territory. After getting lost in your thoughts for a while, you aren't quite sure even how long you had been walking. A sharp sound cuts through the ambient buzz of insects in the nighttime air. You peer into the moonlight towards the sound of the snap, yet fail to identify the source. The hairs stand up on the back of your neck, but the curiosity quickly slips your numbed mind as you push deeper through the chaos. "Just animals," you say to yourself.

Ahead, you spot an unavoidable sector of even thicker brush with sharp branches and remnants of tree trunks jutting out from odd angles. You sigh deeply, resigning yourself to the challenge, and carefully lift your leg through the first of many small gaps in the difficult foliage. Stumbling slightly over a barely visible root on the ground, you begin to question whether this was beyond your capabilities this many drinks into the night. Pulling yourself between some spiked vines and a low branch, you turn yourself back around a bit too quickly and trip hopelessly through the vines. Before you can hit the ground, you feel your shorts catch squarely on an especially jagged branch on the way down, scraping your thigh and producing a deep ripping sound.

On the ground face up, you take a moment to stare through the canopy at the night sky as the world reorients itself around you. You consider just staying there for a while and thinking about the decisions that brought you there. You finally take a deep breath and sit up to assess the damage. Nearly the entire right leg of your shorts had been torn, even ripping some of the elastic band at the top. You gingerly adjust them on your waist, luckily missing out on most of the expected pain from the liquor. You attempt to tuck some of the torn material back into the rest of the shorts with no luck.

You pull yourself up to your feet, prompting your shorts to immediately slip down around your ankles. You have a brief moment of embarrassment, realizing that the lacy green underwear you wore were not the most practical choice for your solo trip. You step outside of your shorts and tie them around your ankle. While your immediate thought is to return to your friends, you look back to see the seemingly endless sea of brush that you had spent the last several minutes navigating, and feel that stopping now would be silly. Your friends wouldn't be awake when you returned, and couldn't make any comments about your- mistake. Stepping through the last of the treacherous branches, being extra careful with your recently exposed skin, you're finally met with a relatively clear path forward.

After a few more minutes of navigation recollected from your vague memory of the charted course, you notice the telltale sound of a flowing river. You remember this from the map, and were sure that it would be easily crossable, as you had crossed a nearby section earlier in the day on a hike. But as you grow closer you find that your calculations were incorrect. You're standing before a nearly 20 foot gap of foaming current, the dull roar of the persistent flow filling your ears and blocking out even the hum of the insects. Stray droplets land on a sizable bed of soft grass near the edge, which you quickly decide will be the spot to conclude the outward half of the trip.

Approaching the plot of land, you take a moment to appreciate the thick trees to rest your back on, providing relative privacy along with the masking noise of the river. You slowly lower yourself to the ground, taking care not to bump any of your forming bruises, and realizing again that you barely felt a thing. You take a final, slightly apprehensive glance around you before quickly slipping your panties down your legs, spreading your knees apart. Your eyes close in resignation as you slide your hand down to begin gently rubbing your fingers across your clit.

Your head leans back, and you feel a gentle spinning sensation as you continue to pleasure yourself, your head landing softly on one shoulder. The muffled crashing of the water next to you inflicts a vaguely meditative state as you savor the utter solitude. You feel yourself begin to get wetter beneath your fingers, renewing your confidence that it wouldn't be long before your head was cleared and you were on your way back. You allow a few soft moans to escape your mouth, your feet slipping slightly on leaves as the muscles in your legs twitch gently.

You feel yourself gradually reaching the edge, when suddenly a branch cracks close enough to you that it's audible over the sound of the rushing water. You spin wildly around to look behind the tree you rested on, and suddenly feel a warm hand on your waist from behind, at which you scream. You turn clumsily again to collide frantically with the figure standing directly behind you, who, just as off balance, tumbles to the ground with you as a result of your startled move. Planting your hands on their shoulders to raise yourself up, you're met with the sight of Steven, the friendship with whom you were most likely to have complicated had you stayed at your campsite. You realize that he's wearing even fewer clothes than you, as if to keep pace with your accidental undressing, wearing only boxers. The moonlight casts across his smooth skin and bare chest, now heaving from your emphatic tackle.

"What.... are you wearing?" You ask, still catching your breath.

"You're asking me?" He replies smugly. You're positive he saw you fall on the branch earlier, at the thought of which your face flushes, despite already being naked from the waist down on top of him. You realize that you've been straddling him for a few moments, momentarily transfixed at the sight of him beneath you.

"So... Do we put our clothes back on and head back do you think...?" He asked innocently, though his hand trailed seemingly absentmindedly up your thigh and across your ass. You shift your weight as slightly as humanly possible on top of him, not wanting to betray how far into your self-care routine you had been. But you find yourself sliding unknowingly across his hardening cock, already feeling the gentle pressure against your entrance. You gasp almost imperceptibly, and feel his grip tighten on your ass, as his other hand gently pulls you down on top of him. You inhale deeply at the feeling of his firm hand on your back and you melt down into him.

His lips meet yours as you kiss unabashedly, both of you too drunk to worry about politeness in the middle of the moonlit forest. Your hips move gently up and down, grinding against him as his hand grips your hair tightly. He moves a hand to your hip and holds you against him as he grinds himself against your clit, flattening your chest against his. Your back arches in pleasure, and you begin to frantically pull his boxers down his legs. He removes them entirely before suddenly gripping your hips and standing up, turning you around and pushing you up against the tree. You rock your hips back and open your legs slightly, reaching behind you to grab his arm. He rests one hand on your ass as he slides inside you from behind, and you let out a deep moan.

He reaches around and holds one of your tits as he fucks you against the tree. You feel your back arching further as he fills you up again and again. He grabs a large handful of your hair and your other arm, pulling you back onto him rhythmically as he thrusts into you harder each time. You feel your legs begin to tremble at the strenuous position, so you gently push him away and drop to your elbows and knees, and he follows you to the ground. He pulls your legs outstretched and roughly shifts your hips toward him. He enters you again as you lay flat on your stomach and you gasp in response, another moan escaping your lips. You feel the full weight of his body on top of you as he slams deeper inside you, and his head lowers to yours until you can feel his ragged breath against your ear. As he grabs your shoulders firmly, you catch the mild scent of the strawberry vodka the two of you shared earlier. He grips you tightly, half massaging your shoulders and half pulling you back onto his cock with each thrust. You hear him let out a slight moan before pulling out, taking a deep breath.

You flip over onto your back, your legs opened to him. As if on cue he dives between your legs, his tongue sliding up the inside of your thigh. You're dizzy with pleasure and anticipation, still panting slightly from the first round. He holds one of your hips and digs his nails playfully into your back as he begins to lick your clit. You lean further back to allow him easier access and he bears down on you, grabbing both of your thighs and pushing them further back against you. You're soaking wet now as his tongue glides quicker back and forth, up and down. He sucks and kisses you between stretches of increasingly frantic licking, and slips two fingers inside you as he does. You moan louder now, closer to the edge you had reached before being so rudely interrupted. You reach down and grab his hair, far rougher than you normally would on a sober evening. He responds promptly, pumping his fingers in and out of you harder as he flattens his tongue against your clit with short and focused movements. You moan again, feeling yourself reaching the edge before your legs begin to tremble and spasm, and you tighten your grip on his hair, pulling his face tighter against you and nearly smothering him as your legs tighten around his head. You scream in satisfaction as the orgasm rips through you, wave after wave of release.

You collect yourself to find him stroking his cock in front of you, apparently too caught up in the moment to take a break. His eyes close halfway as his hips buck slightly every few times up and down. His skin sheens with a thin layer of sweat from the exertion of the last several minutes. You crawl toward him slowly, and his other hand reaches out for you. He guides your head gently downward and you take his cock into your mouth. You bob up and down intently, your tongue swirling around the head each time. He reaches around you and slips a finger between your legs, rubbing your clit again as you suck him off. You moan into his dick, using your hands now to stroke him faster as your mouth works the head. He sighs deeply, his hips thrusting slightly up into you and nearly making you gag.

Without warning, he pushes you onto your back and spreads your legs again, entering you once more in a single movement. You know he's already close as he slams into you with reckless abandon, his rhythm becoming inconsistent and jerky and his breath quickening in your ear. "Fuck, I'm gonna cum" he moans. You wrap your legs tightly around his waist and your arms around his neck, pulling him in closer as you feel him finishing inside you. His orgasm seems to last forever as you feel spurt after spurt filling you up, making you lean your head back and moan deeply. You continue to whimper softly as he thrusts a few final times, emptying the rest of his load deep into you. He raises a hand up to your cheek and kisses you once more before pulling out and quickly standing up to begin to get dressed.

"Should probably get back huh?" Steven says, shooting you a coy smile. You remember your dysfunctional shorts tied around your ankle and realize you'll have to walk back exposed. He notices your face and stops before pulling his hiking pants up, and instead folds them up to carry. "Ok, together then." He says, and reaches out to take your hand.

THE END

Next Up

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)