More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Throwaway04 Throwaway04

What's next?

1. The Honeymoon

His hand on the wheel, Johnny Smith's sports car roared down the winding, narrow Amalfi Coast highway. "Satisfaction" by the Rolling Stones blared from the radio as it went.

"Uh oh. Donna said, flashing her new husband a wolfishly erotic grin, as her hand went to the crotch of his trousers. "I think I feel something in here! Feels like... road head?"

"Do it." Johnny told her, raising his right hand up, giving the stunning redhead MILF the space to move in and begin blowing him.

She wasted little time, pulling out the prick that had made her cum so many times before and going down on her man's massive cock.

"Attagirl." Johnny smiled, reaching down to pat her on the head.

"Oi!" Donna exclaimed, momentarily withdrawing from her duties. "Keep your eyes on the road, gobshite. If you crash and get us killed, I'd never forgive you.

"Fine." Johnny groused, averting his eyes and focusing on racing down the tightly-turning and finicky roads. Even a man of his focus was challenged, by the sheer pleasure Donna was giving his cock.

Much as he was impressed by the Mediterranean, Johnny kept stealing glances down. There was another kind of beauty just below.

Minutes, and many a mile passed by, Donna's sensual slurping almost entirely drowned out by the engine and the wind, before finally it all proved too much for Johnny. He came and came hard, his cock pulsing, quivering as he unloaded into her mouth.

"Fucking hell..." Johnny gasped, gripping the wheel for what little support it would provide. "You're getting better at that, babes."

"Don't you know it." Donna laughed, coming up from her oral position and wiping an errant strand of her man's cum from her lip, sucking it off her finger a second later. "Just don't you forget, you're gonna return the favour later."

They parked the blue convertible up in Castiglione, a small town not far out of Amalfi. Johnny grabbed their suitcases out of the boot.

As he looked at Donna, waiting for him, looking gorgeous in a purple sundress, sandals and a pair of pricy shades, he was overcome by a tremendous feeling of Deja vu. It almost felt like this... wasn't their first trip to Italy together.

"Oi!" Donna called out to him. "Get a move on! Didn't think I tired you out that much!"

Johnny shoved the thought, a foolish one indeed, from his mind. If this wasn't the first time, he'd remember, he knew.

"You keep talking like that." he told the older redheaded woman "and you'll see just how tired I'm not."

"Ooh, I quite like the sound of that." Donna admit, flashing a sly grin back at him.

Jesus, Johnny thought, they just couldn't get into the rental house fast enough.

"Ugh, I need a shower. Felt like we were on that plane for hours!" Donna said, once they were inside.

"Fine by me." Johnny told her, making for the kitchen. As the brochure had mentioned, the fridge came pre-stocked. He reached in, pulling out an ice-cold beer, and one for Donna after she got out of the shower.

Johnny took a second or two to inspect the label. Brinovian Starlight. His and Donna's favourite. Just as good after a hard day's work as it was as a treat on a trip like this. It occurred to him that he liked the beverage so much, he'd happily recommend it to his friends.

"Ahem." Donna stuck her head out of the bathroom. Her shoulders were bare now. "Are you joining me, or do I have to send you a written invitation."

She did not, as she quickly found out.

By the time Johnny had set down his beer and padded over to the bathroom, Donna was naked, standing inside the shower, though she hadn't turned the water on just yet.

Johnny's eyes went straight for her breasts. She noticed him eyeing her up. He wasn't exactly subtle.

"Oh, you like these?" Donna asked, in a playful, mock innocent tone. "You want to suck them? Lick them? Fuck them?"

"God yes." Johnny said, answering all three with barely contained passion.

"Strip off." Donna requested.

Just as he had done, Donna's eyes quickly alighted on a part of her husband's own anatomy. One he had plenty to be proud of.

"Fuck me, that cock!" Donna groaned, tossing her head back as she looked at it. Johnny couldn't help but feel a twinge of pride.

"Play with it for me." she told him. Johnny obliged, feeling a little like a piece of meat all the while.

"You're enough man to be two men, Johnny." Donna told him. "Or just enough for me."

He stopped jerking, and Donna turned the water on.

"Now c'mon and get your skinny arse in here." she said, with a wry smile.

Johnny didn't need telling. He entered the shower, bringing his naked form up against Donna's backside. He leaned forward, giving her a kiss, then started rubbing himself against her arse while she soaped up her torso.

After a few enjoyable moments of hot-dogging, Donna turned her head and gave him one of her "stop wasting time" looks. Johnny knew the score.

As she opened her legs, placing them a little wider on the shower floor, Donna gave her consent to be entered. Something Johnny agreed to enthusiastically.

There was a certain rush as he brought himself inside Donna, like nothing he had felt before. Though he'd never admit it (Donna would be far too barbed), part of him felt like this was his place, his purpose in life.

Donna began to moan, working her hips back against him. As Johnny steadied them in the shower, she put her hands up against the glass wall of it. Her soapy tits were pressed up against the glass to. It occurred to Donna that, from the outside this would all be quite the display. But right now, all she could see was the empty bathroom.

Still, the lack of visual stimuli was quickly placated, with all the sexual kind Johnny was providing her.

The two of them went at it until the sun began to creep lower and lower towards the horizon, making the shower quake with their lust, with their repeated orgasms.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)