More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by MasterHypnodip MasterHypnodip

What is your action?

1. Pink Vial - bubbly and almost glowing

James runs to the other side of the room, checking the door and finding it unmoving. He feels in his gut that whatever is keeping him in this room will know if he doesn't obey the rules and so he makes a decision. He grabs the vial closest to him. The pink and bubbly vial, whether out of convenience or instinct he decides its his best shot. He downs the vial in a single gulp, the mixture burning his throat like carbonation and leaving a sourness that clings to the back of his tongue.

At first he doesn't feel anything, but soon he becomes lightheaded and crumples to the ground, out like a light.

James awakes to a foreign corridor, a long hallway with rooms lining the walls. Each with a number above it ranging from one to six. He dreads the decision already. He moves to stand to his feet, briefly losing balance and planting himself on his ass. An ass that feels different, he just can't understand why at first. He looks to his right to find a full length mirror. He assumes to show ones who end up here their transformation, which he can now see took place, probably from that damn pink vial.

The first thing he notices is his clothes. No longer is he wearing his trademark jeans hoodie combo, instead he is decked out in full lingerie. His formerly hairy legs are hairless and smooth and also featuring thigh high pink stockings. He hadn't realized before but his former plain running shoes have been replaced by pink stilettos, forcing him forward and off balance any time he tries to move. He realizes now what the foreign sensation on his ass was, air. His crotch was now adorned with frilly pink panties that did absolutely did nothing to hide his bulge, and did an even worse job at covering his ass. The back of the panties featured a heart cut out, making sure any chance he had at feeling covered was dashed. He also had zero pubic hair and a quick glance showed that also no body hair. It was like someone had waxed every inch of his body.

Luckily, he had no bra on, however he almost wished he did in order to cover up his now overly flamboyant nipples. James had never wanted a piercing, ear or other wise, however his nipples now features two bright pink metal rings that made his nipples significantly more pronounced while also making him aware of them 24/7. His arms had gloves that ran up his arm, hiding any muscle definition and matching his stockings perfectly. His neck featured a pink choker with a heart loop that looked like the leash hoop for a dog's collar.

Lastly, James face had significantly changed. The only thing that remained was his glasses, perched on the tip of his nose, however underneath those glasses were two eyes with may too much red eye shadow. On top of the eyeshadow he had had eyeliner and his eyelashes seemed much longer. His lips were large and over pronounced, constantly looking like they were dripping wet. His hair had also changed. Gone was his simple short brown hair, instead his hair was bleached blonde. Similar length to before but styled in a much more feminine way.

Looking himself up and down he couldn't help but acknowledge how much he looked like a slut.

"I look like a sissy." James whispered to himself.

He began trying to remove his clothes, ripping at the stockings and panties. However, nothing budged. It was as if it was glued to his body. Unfortunately for James the constant tugging at his panties had the unwanted effect of make him hard. Glancing down he noted he looked a little smaller than he thought he was this morning, but assumed it to be a trick of the light,

"I gotta get out of here!" He began making his way to a door, deciding what path to take. His length was rubbing against the soft fabric with every wobbly step and soon he had a wet spot forming on the side of his crotch. He hoped he didn't run in to anyone in this strange maze. He didn't want to have to explain his outfit.

-2 Intelligence, -2 Speed, -3 Manliness, +2 Sluttiness, +2 Sissy, +3 Horniness

What door does James choose?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)