More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by superTPG superTPG

who do you want to wrestle?

???

You pointed at the number three to face the mystery opponent,you ask the ref who is my opponent,she says,i have no idea who your opponent will be,the intercom on the table right next to the bell may a loud noise for a second,the voice in the intercom says,what are you doing chie get ready to fight him,the ref looks at you and then back to the intercom,this continues until the ref finally put two and two together and says loudly,WHHHAT she tries to tell voice in the intercom that she wants back out of this fight,but the voice in the intercom turn off,chie could not believe that she was the mystery opponent all along,she shacks her head,turns to you and ask you if want to wrestle me,you nodded your head yes,she goes to her corner and takes the ref shirt off to reveil a yellow bikini top,she gives you a bow as a sign of respect,you gave her a bow back to her,she takes a deep breath and start introducing herself,hi my name is chie wong but please call me chie,im 20 years old and have graduated last year also....,you cut here off asking if we are going to wrestler,she blushed and realized that she was rambling again,she apologizes to you and gave the signal to ring the bell to start the match.You start the match off by grappling her into a bearhug,uuuhh your really go*shriek*,she said realizing that her top is falling off,she wanted you to wait so she can fix her top,she ask you,can you release your hold so i can fix my top?

Are you going to release the hold?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)