More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by humanflea humanflea

What do you wish for?

As you try to think of possible wishes your mind can't help but go back to getting beers with Steven after work. You start fantasizing about what wishes you could make on him, wishing you both have the stamina to go all night long. You're broken out of your day dreams as a pile of papers is dropped on your desk. You see it was Mitch who dropped them and he has his usual look of disappointment on his face.

"Helloooo? Are you done slacking off?" He says in his usual annoying tone.

"Yes- I mean no, I wasn't slacking." You respond. Mitch is your supervisor and a grade A corporate asshole. Constantly brags about the ivy league school he went to but you're sure his parents bought his way in. The only reason he was promoted is because he kisses the bosses ass. He always dresses in a full business suit that covers his fit body, he often brags about how he runs the city's annual marathon to try and pick up chicks. It annoys you how handsome he is with his strong jaw line and slicked back expensive haircut given his rotten personality.

"Oh is that why you felt the need to distract everyone to have cake? This is a place of business, and to make up for your distractions you can work on filling out all these forms before you leave tonight." He gestures to the stack of documents. Looking at it you know he's passing his work off onto you and you know you'll have to stay late to get it all done. Normally this would piss you off, especially since you have plans that night. But instead of getting mad you smile.

"Sorry Mitch, I'll make sure everything get's put in it's proper place." You reply as you know exactly what you want to use you wishes for: !

What wishes do you make about Mitch?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)