More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by lily315 lily315

then?

angie dashed for me and i yelped. Jes grabbed a chair and angie me to sit on it, while jes tied my arms behind my back. "what are you 2 doing?!" i screamed. "if you want to be a girl you will be ours." said angie. they went to my dresser and closet to find my collection. they rifled through my things, consulting eachother on what i should wear. they found some black lacey lingerie with stockings, angie walked up to me and started pulling my panties off, i was oddly aroused. "looked she is excited" she said. Jes still looking in my panty drawer said "look what i found, lock her up in this!" it was my clittycage. jes tossed it to angie and told me to relax before she hurt it. and it took all my concentration to get soft. she slipped it on and locked it up. angie slid the panties up my legs and as angie finished by sliding the stockings up my smooth legs, jes unfastened my bra and put a matching bustier. untied they made me stand up and to finished wit the garters. they then led me to the bathroom and sat me down on the toilet while they went to work. a purle-red dark lipstick, heavy mascara, dark eyeshadow and winged eyeliner. they painted my face. painting my fingernails black. then they start on my hair, curling and pulling. i was in such amazement and still stunned from them finding me i couldnt resist. i ultimately wanted to be caught this felt like a dream come true. they stood me up and i was staring at a pretty woman. jes left and came back with a leash and collar i kept in my room. they put it around my neck pushed me to the ground and had me follow them downstairs.

what now?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)