More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 14 by imxran imxran

What's next?

End of Lockdown(Vote for future paths)♦

Note:-

From here there will a major branching, And i can only continue one path for the time being.New chacterters will be introduced now .In future i may continue other paths. But i will only continue the most liked path.So, the details of the paths are given below and if you want me to continue a centain path ,then be sure to click on the path and like that chapter.Thank you.



  • Path 1(Old nemesis): _karim leaves after lockdown and Ajit's old friend named Tomal from college returns.He returned from abroad before lockdown .Was stuck in a hotel for quarentine during lockdown.Now that the lockdown is over , he calls Ajit to stay at his house for couple of days.Back in college Tomal was very popular with girls and was the guy that knew about Ajit's first crush in college named jenny and he eventually seduced her away by talking trash about Ajit and fucked her straight seven days in his farmhouse.When Ajit came to know everything .It was really heart breaking but since he wasn't really dating jenny ,he couldn't confront her.So, after recieving a call from Tomal, the old heart wrecking memories flashed before his eyes and a fear ran through his entire body thinking about Tomal living with he and Manali under the same roof.What may enroll who knows _(I am going to continue and add this path as an branching path of the main path.So, vote other path.)


__

  • _Path 2(virgin niece):_ {i}'s niece Disha was feeling very bored during lockdown came to visit them as soon as the lockdown was over. Disha's father is a very strict religious person.So, Disha never really got the chance to date someone or attend parties ,let her self loose. She have a very attactive body with a bra size of 34d and a quite bubbly hips. The main reason of her coming to visit Ajit and Manali that she wanted to celebrate her 19 year old birthday with them which is after 3days.Who knows what may unfold during her visit when someone else other than her uncle and aunt is living under that roof.

__

  • _Path 3(Hungry hyenas):_karim doesn't leave after lockdown and Ajit's old college friend Tomal comes to visit them for couple of days .Tomal's description is given above.So, now that there are two pairs of prying eyes are on his wife,will he be able to protect Manali's dignity or they will make his wife ,Manali their cock right in their own bedroom.Who knows what may unfold.

__

  • _Path 4 ( The hunter and the protector):_Tomal and Disha's description are same as stated in path 1 and 2. Your old friend Tomal and your niece Disha come to visit you after the lockdown . Will Tomal's evil intensions consume Disha's or your wife Manali's dignity or you will be the protector of them and get some reward by doing it.Who knows.

__

  • _Path 5 (Beta Male):_ After lockdown, Your old friend Tomal, your niece Disha as well as your old maid savita returns who is a 20 year old unmarried and illiterate girl comes to your house.savita has been working in your house for four years.You never saw her as a sexy woman but more of a little sister plus you didn't know she was a virgin as well.How will Ajit,Manali,karim,Disha,Tomal and savita will be able to live in a 3 bedroom apartment. Does Ajit get lucky and get some action during their stay or drown in despair when all the girl get stolen? Who knows but it is guranteed that things are about to get tricky for Ajit. (This is personally my preferable route with the highest number of action and drama)

[To vote ,just click on the desired path below and like that chapter.(Minimum 25 likes)]

Which path do you want me to continue?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)