More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by ACE THE GOON ACE THE GOON

“WHAT IS EMMA STONE’S SEXUAL SECRET TALE?”

“VACATION GONE BAD”

Emma Stone was in her early twenties clearly living the life of a young female celebrity, hence why she downed a few martinis with her friends and family in the corner of a bar, having decided to treat them to a vacation, all of which was being paid by her of course.

Now Emma soon was escorted to her private room, giving each friend and family member a pecking kiss and hug before heading into her room “ It’s finally over, gosh it’s been so much fun hitting the casinos and ridding the rides, I’ll see you tomorrow on a private jet, good night.” Emma said slurring her words, as she stumbled into her private lavish suite.

Emma Stone glanced out the window taking in the city lights, as she poured herself a glass of sparkling water, and decided to down one last brim filled triple shot of vodka.

“Gosh I really should take a brief walk throughout the city it’s so beautiful at night, I’ve had no alone time at all this whole vacation!” Emma Stone pouted to herself in drunkenness. Knowing her bodyguard outside her door, and friends or family would never allow it.

However she then came to notice that her room had a fire-escape, thus she opened the connecting window in much silence, giving a little giggle, as she then slowly slid over the edge, taking a few seconds to strap her small purse over her shoulder, before coming to feel the warm nights cool breeze slightly ruffle her cocktail dress, as she came to sneak down the stairs, and into the awaiting ally.

Emma Stone drunkenly thought “ I’ll be back in a few hours, they’ll never known I left.” However after about ten minutes or so, she became lost and checked her purse for her phone, realizing she’d left it on the table, she set her sights on a distance District of the vacationing city.

Emma Stone suddenly came to find her drunken self roaming a ghetto part of the city, prostitutes, pimps, dealers, addicts, drunks, thuggish individuals, and bums, were all about on the filthy streets, all seemingly to take notice in simultaneous sequence of another, that a gorgeous white redheaded stranger now walked amongst them.

image host

“IN WHAT WAYS DOES EMMA STONE’S VACATION GO BAD?”

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)