More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by ACE THE GOON ACE THE GOON

“WHAT IS KIERNAN SHIPKA’S SEXUAL SECRET TALE?”

“THE BESTIE DARES LIST”

Kiernan Shipka was bored she could go out but was just not up to it, however one of her bestie’s Chloe Grace Moretz and her had recently come up with a naughty dares list.

Thus she eyed the ugly tall chubby fat black man that mowed her lawn with disgust and nervousness and called Chloe.

“ Hay Kiernan girl what’s up you calling early?”

“ Um Chloe suck off a total stranger, fuck a ugly man, and sleep with a black man he definitely would do, I’d be able to check off three things from are list, but I can’t do it, I’m just to nervous, and um ohh gross!”

“Let me see?” Chloe giggled back.

“Oh my gosh he is super ugly and gross looking really tall and fat, he’s perfect now listen cute girl, I won’t the whole thing recorded, you will invite him in, and do the list okay, now don’t be shy, and be a good little slut, and Kiernan don’t call till it’s done!”

“I’m only sucking him off, no way I’m sleeping with him!”

Kiernan set down the phone how dare Chloe hang up, sure Chloe did suck off some Bum in a park last week, but this was all very new to Kiernan, nonetheless she took a deep breath pressing her little belly button tank-top down, and patting her pajama shorts, before she shuffled herself forward in her fluffy house slippers.

****************************************

“ Excuse Me sir can you please help me with something!”

“Sure can little miss!” Ted said as he entered the house pulling his filthy jeans up and wiping off sweat with a stained handkerchief, as he eyed the little cute blonde that he towered over leading him into the house staring at her butt bubble out of her pink pajama shorts.

“Let me get you some water sir?” Kiernan said leading the dark sweaty smelling black man into her kitchen.

Ted took a cold drink from his water and almost coughed it up for suddenly the little blonde girl dropped to her knees and stuttered “ Me and my friend got a naughty list it’s a thing girls do nowadays, can I give you heads?”

Ted pulled out his cock with out Hesitation and smiled down at the nervous looking blonde her brown eyes wide with awe at the size of his cock. image host

“A naughty list, well get to sucking then!” image host image host

Kiernan Shipka Looked up and timidly replied “ I’m only giving you a blowjob okay!” Seeing Ted nod his head in agreement, before she shuddered and closed her eyes tightly shut, then opened her pretty little mouth widely and crammed down as much of the fat black cock into it that she could down, with a wincing grumbling gag becoming nauseous from the dirty sweaty taste of the cock.

Ted moaned out the little blonde slut beneath him on her knees beginning to determinedly rock her head back and forth sucking on his huge cock with muffled mumbling, unable to deep-throat his huge ten inches of black cock fully, gagging often at five or six inches of black dick, as the cock stretched her gorgeous little warm moist mouth to it’s limits.

Ted grabbed Kiernan head stuffing it in place staring down at the her, enjoying the sight of her brown eyes bulging out, as they looked pleadingly upwards at him, as he also heard a constant gurgling gagging escape her, as she puffed air loudly from her noise struggling to breath.

“I’m gonna hit that kitty too slut”

Kiernan Shipka Shook her head no, trying to mumble no from out of her cock muffled mouth.

“ I said we getting down all day, naughty list, I’m gonna have you acting naughty all day understand slut!”

Kiernan Shipka Couldn’t think dang Chloe talking her into the list, however she nodded her head yes, for she was nearly about to pass-out from the fat black cock that was strangling her small mouth to a gagging silence.

Kiernan Shipka Came up gasping and coughing spit all over herself, and onto the floor and the cock, however she looked up and heard “ Better catch that breath in a hurry, now suck slut.

Chloe Grace Moretz Giggled and poured herself a red wine, watching the many camera feeds of Kiernan Shipka lavish home, seeing her bestie obediently get back to sucking that huge fat black cock.

image host

The man had to be well over six feet towering over Kiernan’s little 5’3’ body, Chloe couldn’t help but smile with giggle, as she suddenly heard a loud duck-like gagging and sucking sound escaping nonstop from Kieran, and Constant moans of pleasure from the black man, as he worked Kiernan’s head savagely, causing Chloe to moan out, as she rubbed on her pussy’s clit slowly fingering it with her middle finger, before sucking the finger clean to the knuckle of her sweet juices, becoming unable to contain her inpatients to see Kiernan Shipka being ravished further by this brute of a man. image host image host

****************************************

Author note: this will be something different for me, As I will be linking both Kiernan Shipka and Chloe Grace Moretz chapters, in my new celebrity secrets branches of chapters called the THE BESTIE DARES LIST, and I welcome any authors to contribute to THE BESTIE DARES LIST.

“ HOW DO THE THE BESTIE DARES LIST CONTINUE?”

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)