More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by ACE THE GOON ACE THE GOON

“SO WHAT CELEBRITY FINDS HERSELF AT A CELEBRATION OF THE SUPER SECRET UNDERGROUND SOCIETY THE SRP?”

“THE BELLA TWINS BIRTHDAY SURPRISE PARTY”

image host image host image host image host image host image host

Nikki Bella and Brie Bella hated the fact that they were being to do this by the world elite’s the year was 2012, and who would thought that Vince McMahon was a member of the SRP, he had just early that week explained to them that they were to behave themselves acting like total sluts, and that if they didn’t their careers would be over, not just in the WWE but that they be blackballed throughout the entertainment world.

Thus after there meeting with Vince McMahon ,They had both went to their shared apartment and cried all night, this was so wrong and unfair to them to do this.

But nonetheless a week later they had decided to do it, for their careers and play the part of happy sluts and sex slaves, for the entertainment of some spoiled rich kids eighteen year old birthday party, although they were totally terrified with fear, for they were anything but those kinds of girls, having been raised to be honest proper young lady’s.

They now stood in total darkness awaiting their fate, suddenly the door opens and they put on their best fake smile’s, before the light flips on and they hear “ Surprise birthday boy your favorite WWE divas to be your entertainment and sex slaves!”

“ O-wow Dad Mom, I can’t believe it your the best, I’m gonna have them give me a double blowjob!”

“Don’t be to stingy, make sure to share with your birthday guests, have fun now, and HAPPY BIRTHDAY SON!”

With that Nikki Bella and Brie Bella eyed each other nervously, as at least a dozen young men advanced on them, for each Bella twin knew this was gonna be anything but fun.

“HOW DOES THE BIRTHDAY SURPRISE PART CONTINUE FOR THE BELLA TWINS?”

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)