More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by ACE THE GOON ACE THE GOON

Celebs

“Selena Gomez And Taylor Swift, What Are Friends for!.”

image host image host

image host

Taylor Swift was furious having just rushed from a award show, for she had just heard that her Best friend Selena Gomez, had agreed to do a episode of Fan Service by one of the host at the award show, knowing that Taylor Swift had recently spoke-up openly against the new show. They had both talked about this Selena and her coming to a agreement, that Fan Service was a degrading show, going against everything they both stood for. Well mostly Taylor Swift who refused to indorse Fan Service, even-though Selena herself had more of a open minded view on the show, believing it could help refocus their careers, still it did little to change the fact that Taylor Swift was a total feminist, and activist for the show to be canceled.

Thus Taylor Swift pulled up in her BMW at the lavash Fan Service Mansion just in time, seeing her friend Step out of a limousine in nothing but a bathrobe and flip-flop sandals.

Now Taylor Swift now thirty had blossomed into a beautiful southern belle her womanly beauty at its fullest radiance, her long legs a bit thicker and her ass more toned, and them blue eyes so gorgeous as they captivated her beauty, and it was all on full display, Taylor all dolled up in makeup, and the fact that Taylor didn’t even change out of her award show dress a silky purple ruffled miniskirt type that happened to feature her long gorgeous and sexy silky soft leg’s, had her looking truly amazing In Sex appeal, As she rushed forward to confront Selena Gomez and The Fan Service host Mike, before they could retreat into the mansion.

*********************************************

“Selena no stop, don’t do this, it’s not right, we talked about it, and know that it’s degrading to women, now come on your leaving with me!”

“Stop Taylor, go home, this is no place for you!” Selena Gomez said, just as surprised as Mike that Taylor Swift the biggest outspoken female celebrity on Fan Service was now on Fan Service, thus Mike couldn’t help himself and said in his best cocky show host voice.

“Goodness Taylor photos don’t do your beauty justice, them long sexy legs even more sexy in person, love to see them dangling from some Fans or haters shoulders on Fan Service!”

“How dare speak to me so, now me and Selena are leaving this show is a violation of women rights!” “No I’m not going anywhere Taylor just leave I’m doing this!”

“How so each woman signs a contract, knowing what their getting themselves into!”

Taylor Swift glared at the show host and firmly replied “ Such a lie, I’ve heard how some female celebrities try to back out, and what choice do the WWE female superstars, or those Angels contracts be damned!”

Mike always a sly businessman had a idea for they been trying to book Taylor Swift for a episode of Fan Service for months, barely being able to convince Selena Gomez on a episode, and when opportunity came you took them. Thus he said with a gentleman tone

“ Taylor look you shouldn’t judge other women, saying you support all women, if they chose to do a episode of Fan Service, its ultimately there decision, if you were anything like the strong women you clam to be, you’d want experience this yourself to fully understand how those women feel, if you like I can make this a due episode having a contract typed up, think about it you and your best friend experiencing something special together.”

Taylor Swift couldn’t believe the audacity of the Fan Service host, but before she could respond Selena pleaded in a whinny voice “ O-please Taylor it be fun, I need your support on this, after all what are friends for!”

Taylor Swift was stunned beyond words the conversation turning not to her liking but something in Selena’s eyes had her wanting to help, and if need be convincing her to still back out of her contract with Fan Service.

Thus Taylor Swift replied with a firm bit nervous voice “ I’m not saying I’ll sign anything, gosh can’t believe I’m saying this, but I’m open to discuss it, but I don’t want anything done to Selena until I’ve made my decision, now lead the way!”

Mike couldn’t believe this as he escorted Taylor Swift and Selena Gomez into the mansion now all he had to do was convince the stuck-up bitch to sign, and she be on her knees or them legs of hers up spread open, plus the games Taylor and Selena would play had ideas running through his head.

As fans streaming the episode couldn’t believe what they had just heard all hoping that Taylor Swift would agree to do a episode of Fan Service.

“Does Mike convince Taylor Swift to sign a contract and do a episode of Fan Service with Selena Gomez?”

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)