More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by ACE THE GOON ACE THE GOON

What's next?

“HOSTESS SUPERGIRL PART ONE”

image host

Melissa Benoist Relaxed watching the game Blake her husband for some unexpected strange reason had invited two friends over Sid a tall muscular black man, and Vince a Average height fit and slim Hispanic man.

However Melissa was somewhat confused about why she was the only female present, for normal Blake’s friends brought their girlfriends over, and to make her feel even more uncomfortable was the outfit she wore Underneath her office secretary outfit, both outfits which happened to be picked out by Blake himself who her to wear.

“ So Melissa is this your first time being the hostess!” Sid smiled as he calmly asked.

“ All I know is my husband demandingly told me, that I was to wore theses clothes, then y’all showed up, I’m unsure of what’s going on?” Melissa spoke up glancing upwards at Sid.

“ Blake you naughty boy, not telling her about the club!” Vince smoothly said as he pulled on his goatee.

“Club, nope he has not, all I know is he spends a weekend with his friends each mouth or so, now somebody explain?”

“Melissa stop that right now, you’ve begged and begged to know more about my secret lifestyle, so check the attitude, and you better not embarrass me!”

Melissa Benoist eyed her husband in stubborn fear knowing all to well his hidden verbal and physical , thus she lowered her head looking down at the carpet and timidly replied “ I’m sorry, I’m just trying to understand that’s all baby!”

“Blake you naughty boy, Melissa shush don’t worry, I’ll explain let’s just say we’re in private club, were all are wife’s or girlfriends portrays a surprise them for a evening!”

“ So Blake since you selfishly kept her to yourself for months, well indulging yourself with are wife’s and girlfriends, what is the theme, and for fuck sakes I’m burnt-out on nuns, school girls, cheerleaders, and such!”

Blake laughed out loud glaring at a worried eyed Melissa “ Boys my sweetie landed a huge role, didn't you baby!”

“Yes Blake, but um I’m unsure about this?” Melissa Benoist glared up in defiance as she pouted out with worry.

“How I love it when the hostess host their first theme!” Vince laughed out in a wicked tone.

“Baby I’m getting angry now strip dance that office outfit off, showing off them goodies, I want you twirling them legs open to the splits and twerking that ass, now get to it!”

Melissa Benoist was abused often by her husband she knew her place thus out of fear, she obeyed and stumbled into the center of the room. Blake and his friends sipping glasses of whiskey and toasting each other at her expense. As they each sparked a cigar in turn, and Watched well she then begin to slowly dance, each of them enjoying the sight of her, as she came to rub her hands down her body cupping her breast, her fingers undoing the buttons on her business-vest. Bringing a smile to the sexual deviant men as the super girl outfit Blake picked for her came into view. image host

“You’d share me with your friends, Blake please don’t I’m begging you!”

“ I will, I told you take it off, now turn around and twerk that skirt off SuperGirl!”

Melissa turned around unclasping the single button and unzipping her short dress, shuffling it off, as she bent over and twerked it lose it coming to hit the floor, as she kicked her heels off and touched both palms down onto her bare feet. Gasping with a yelp for Sid stood up and gave her cute ass a firm slap, his other large hand then coming to pinch her ass, As he said “ She gots a firm toned cute little butt, can’t wait to sample the ass!”

“Now the leg show Melissa, you’ve trained her well Blake!” Vince commented as he puffed his cigar.

Melissa Benoist laid down in the sleaze SuperGirl lingerie outfit, before dancing her long slim and toned sexy legs open and closed, caressing and rubbing them with her hands and bare-feet, before placing both legs behind her head at the ordering of Blake hearing him demandingly say “ Place them legs in a pretzel behind that head and don’t move until I say!”

Just then Melissa Benoist heard the doorbell ring and moment’s later Blake brought in three more friends her blue eyes going wide as seven men came to incircle her and stare down at her.

image host

“Melissa Benoist the actress who played Supergirl was trapped by her husband who she came to unexpectedly learn belonged to some sex club and she was the hostess clearly whether she wanted to or not!”

“HOW DOES HOSTESS SUPERGIRL CONTINUE?”

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)