More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by ACE THE GOON ACE THE GOON

“What Does Katherine chose to do, Follow Margot Robbie, or Does She Greet her Arrow Series Cosplaying Fan’s?”

“Greet her fan’s!”

Katherine McNamara smiled at the three fans and said “ such nice costumes, I see Arsenal, John Diggle And my heroic father the Green Arrow, I love a group Selfie to post, I take it your fans of the TV show Arrow?”

“We are Miss I watch it every week, although we’re here on other business, on behalf of your agent, who hired as your private security!”

Katherine McNamara Seemed confused and replied “ Roxanne didn’t mention anything about hiring private security!”

“Well Katherine she did, knowing this event could be rough and wanted you protected!” The massive black man dressed, as John Diggle replied, showing her a security badge they all had paid for online!”

“You didn’t think she’d leave you Isolated, and allow this unsavory lot of fans to go unchecked!” The cosplaying Arsenal responded.

“No I guess not, and I’m very unsatisfied with your security service, for its been hell, what took you so dam long!”

“I’m sorry, it’s a massive arena, and we thought it odd that you didn’t show up to your own private section, there’s a Arrow display with your face, featuring Black Star from Arrow Katherine McNamara, didn’t your agent inform you of this?”

“ No she didn’t it’s so like her to forget, I should hire a better agent!” Katherine McNamara fumed angrily.

“What’s done is done, I do apologize for the inconvenience and confusion, how about we escort you to your floor!” the Green Arrow kindly replied.

“That be great lead the way gentlemen, I just want this day over with!”

The three men slyly grinned leading Katherine McNamara into a secluded stairway, For she was oblivious to John Diggle stealthy steeping behind her, and couldn’t even scream, as he covered her face with a rag doused in Chloroform and said firmly “Breath bitch!”

Katherine fought struggling not breath the fumes, as the three men restrained her pinning her arms behind her back, watching her take breaths with each massing minute her eyes watering with tears, as she faded into unconsciousness, passing out in their arms.

*********************************************

Katherine McNamara came to, not even aware that she only wore a Blackish Green Arrow mask, and that she had been stripped down naked, her elegant pale skinned figure fully exposed, her perky firm C-cupped breast puffed out, that pinkish pale firm ass of her’s glistening from the light, and those sexy legs shining with silky smoothness.

For Katherine McNamara was in a induced daze, for the three cosplaying kidnappers had, giving her a massive triple dose of ecstasy making her a compliant sex captive and a ravenous horny cock craving slut.

“She rousing finally Hi BlackStar, About time, How you feeling Girl?”

Katherine McNamara eyes rolled upwards, her head rolling and replied with a giggle “I’m fine were am I?”

“Your in a motel, don’t you remember, inviting us over to party, now come over, and set by us on the couch!”

Katherine stumbled to them laughing, as she collapsed onto the couch.

The Green Arrows wasted no time kissing on her his tongue invading her mouth, As Arsenal begin to suck on her tits mouthing & sucking on them with aggressive passion, Katherine moaned out as John Diggle knelt on the floor and placed her legs over his shoulders, and thus begin to greedily eat on her pussy, sucking on it with snaps and licks, even licking on her little pretty pinkish rosebud, as he slide his middle finger deeply into her wet tiny pussy, and fondled her G-spot.

“Ummmm ahhh fuck me please, It feels so good!”

“Now that Arsenal, Green Arrow, John Diggle, have Katherine McNamara into a horny & BlackStar how do they continue to get at her?”

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)