More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by ACE THE GOON ACE THE GOON

“WHAT IS OLIVIA MUNN’S SEXUAL SECRET TALE?”

“Game-Day HomeAlone”

image host

Olivia Munn rested on a lavish Sofa her smooth legs crossed as she rubbed her soft elegant feet together and watched TV, she wore nothing but a slim gray sweatshirt and a pink lingerie Bra and panties set underneath it.

Once again she was frustrated, for her boyfriend Aaron was out of state again it was football Sunday, thus she had been drinking a few glasses of red wine, and was just a tiny bit tipsy.

“ RING-DONG RING-DONG,KNOCK-KNOCK!”

Olivia was startled from her thoughts wondering who could be ringing and knocking at the door, letting out a sigh As she got up, and lowered her gray sweater to better cover her nice shaped toned cute ass, before heading to the front door feeling the cold tiled floor send shockwaves of coldness throughout her barefooted feet with each step, before coming to the front door and arching herself somewhat upwards on her tiptoes to look out the peephole.

Olivia Munn was even more irritated for it was Billy A Tall Muscular somewhat fat bald headed Bushy beard Caucasian Man a offensive linesman, Joey a huge tribal tattoo covered samoan that had a bushy type hairdo a Defensive linesman, and Ted a gold grilled smiling, thuggish dark skinned massive looking black man who’s facial hair was always lined up perfectly, and always seemed to have his hair braided back, his tattoos Also covering his body, a offensive center, All three men members of the practice squad hence why they hadn’t joined the regular team on its road game.

Olivia Munn cracked the door poking her head out before kindly asking “ Um what’s up guys?”

Ted smiled at the beautiful Asian mixed actress showing his gold grill, before answering for the male trio by saying “ Captain Aaron told us we could come by and use his house to party some.”

“ I bet he did, sure whatever’s it’s not like I couldn’t use some company, I’m so dying of boredom?”

The men then found themselves following Olivia Munn into the house. Each mans eyes lingering on her exotic tanned figure truly enjoying the sight of her sexy smooth skinned legs and how her ass happened to pop-out with each barefooted step by her cute little feet, As she lead them into the house.

“HOW DO THE MEN HELP OLIVIA MUNN WITH HER BOREDOM?”

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)