More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by ACE THE GOON ACE THE GOON

“WHAT IS SOPHIE TURNER’S SEXUAL SECRET TALE?”

“FUCKING SOPHIE TURNER”

image host

Sophie moaned out loudly and yelled in a plea“Owe it’s hurting me, it’s way too big!”, For a dick that was massively long and fat stretched out her gorgeous pink pussy.

She couldn’t believe that it felt so good, as he hit her hard from the back, and slapped her pale pinkish ass, constantly slamming it back towards himself. All Sophie Turner knew was that a masked person had somehow broken into her home, and had turned her into a sex .

“ Owe my gosh this is total home invasion, please no more!”

He pulled out, clearly ignoring her begging and grabbed her by the hair, then slammed her down onto her knees, and then came to bust a massive nut all over her face, sealing one of her eyes shut, the other eye darting about in blurred confusion, for Sophie just couldn’t believe the Audacity of his actions, feeling degrading.

“That’s a good girl now suck my cock, for we just are just getting started, I’m gonna keep that sexy pale ass hostage until I say otherwise!”

Sophie Turner obeyed and swallowed the cock to her gagging limit, forcing inches of the invading fat cock to slither down and over her tongue, as she looked upwards at the masked home invader, her mouth gliding over the cock nonstop for a good minute, before she let it spring from her mouth, then puckered her lips and planted a huge smooching kiss onto it’s mushroom head, saying In a submissive toned voice “ Please I promise, I’ll keep this secret, can you just leave!” image host

“DOES HE JUST LEAVE AND WHO’S FUCKING SOPHIE TURNER?”

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)