More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by ACE THE GOON ACE THE GOON

“SO WHAT CELEBRITY FINDS HERSELF AT A CELEBRATION OF THE SUPER SECRET UNDERGROUND SOCIETY THE SRP?”

“BHAD BHABIE’ CATCH-ME-OUTSIDE-HOW-BOUT-DAT!”

image host image host image host

Bhad Bhabie freshly eighteen ran through the woods in a bra and thong black lingerie outfit and a pair of Nikes, a group of hillbillies chasing after her, yelling we gonna catch you outside.

Bhad Bhabie was crying tears smearing her mascara how was she supposed to know that Dr. Phil was a supporter of the SRP and she didn’t know this, all she knew for sure was that some man had sneak up on her, and covered her mouth with a rag doused in Chloroform making her struggle for a few minutes before she passed out.

She also remembered feeling so confused, as she came-to and immediately noticed that she was in a sleazy lingerie outfit and only wearing Nikes shoes. It was a total shock to her young mind that she also found herself in a cage outside, and that a few seconds later after waking, a massively fat looking middle aged white hillbilly dangled the keys to open the cage at her causing her to say with a begging whine “Please let me go!”

“Boy’s the young Bitch ready for us to play, Catch Me Outside Howbout Dat!”

Next thing Bhad Bhabie knew was that at least twelve mixed raced hillbillies came out from the woods barking like dog’s!”

“What are y’all gonna do to me, please let me go!” Bhad Bhabie screamed in fear.

“O-forsure, I’ll let you go, we gonna give you a five minute head-start, then we gonna Catch You Outside Howbout Dat, and when we do, were all gonna take turns fucking that pretty mouth, that tiny pussy, and your gorgeous rosebud, now run bitch!” The fat hillbilly said firmly, as he opened the cage releasing a panicked Bhad Bhabie who took off running for all her might towards the woods.

Hearing the crowd of hillbillies braking and howling behind her, as she disappeared into the woods, tears coming to cloud her vision, as she did her best to escape into the woods in a panic.

“DO THE HILLBILLIES CATCH BHAD BHABIE OUTSIDE?”

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)