More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by ACE THE GOON ACE THE GOON

When did it all started?

“At Hagrid’s cabin”

image host

Dearest diary I can’t believe this happen, for I just only wanted a few answer’s on monsters, and who better to ask then Hagrid I thought for after all he was a monster enthusiast, thus I woke up early and snuck down to the ground’s keeper’s secluded cabin.

Now I must say since I turned a eighteen I started to wear these revealing school girl outfits that were provided by some Secret admirer of mine, and maybe that was the cause of Hagrid's behavior.

I came to knock lightly at his cabin door, and immediately heard the sound of Fang barking, so when Hagrid answered the door, and said with his usual grouchiness “Hermione what are you doing about so early, students are not permitted to roam the grounds at this hour?”

I gave my best smile and gave a pouting school girl pose, as I batted my eyes at him, before pleadingly replying “ Hagrid sir I was just hoping you could give me some lessons on monsters!”

Hagrid yawned then rubbed his face before responding to me “ I suppose so, for I’d do anything for one of my favorite student’s, Fang stop your yelping, off you go outside go play, come in Hermione, My gosh is that how girls your age are dressing these days, anyways, do come in!”

****************************************Hagrid had some coffee, as I be riddled him nonstop with questions about every single monster in my book of monsters, However if I must say there was something strange about Hagrid’s demeanor, although he answered my every question, he seemed unlike his usual enthusiastic self, like there was something else on his mind.

However it came to light once we reached the giant’s section about a hour into my visit, and It was a total duping by Hagrid that had me feeling trapped, as I came to experience his uncontrollable giant nature.

“Now I know all about giants Hermione, for I’m half giant myself, first thing to know about all species of giant is that they are part of the Hominoidea group as are us humans, but are a’lot more massive!”

I smiled at Hagrid and replied with a giggle “ Obviously I know this, but there’s so much more to giants then just that!”

Hagrid grinned at me and replied “ That there is, they have uncontrollable sudden urges that are part of their very nature, they use trickery and such, and brute and they tower over most creatures thus using their size to the advantage, if you like I could give you a demonstration.”

My brown eyes went wide with confusion as I replied “ That would be so exciting, but how could you Hagrid give me such a um demonstration?”

“Hagrid roared with laughter getting up and hinting for me to follow him, as he firmly answered me saying “ Oh my sweet Hermione, first I’d demonstrate how a giant towers over its victims and prey, so shall-we begin?”

I groaned as I got up, Hagrid was always overdoing thing’s, so imagine my confusion as he lead me into the center of the cabin or when I heard him say firmly “ Now get on your knees Hermione!”

I was naïve and very trusting of Hagrid thus I listened without thought, and came to slowly lower myself downwards placing my hands onto my knees, as I came to prop myself upwards onto the uncomfortable cold and hard stone floor, my school girl shoes caressing my firm toned ass, As my brown eyes came to dazedly and nervously look upwards at the now towering Hagrid.

“Now Hermione you can see somewhat how a giant towers over its prey, but to truly understand how it feels to be at a giants mercy, I will have to demonstrate a giant’s full primal nature, a hard headache of a lesson !” Hagrid meanly said as he glared down at me and suddenly with out warning slapped my face with his enormous twelve inch penis it’s girth nearly the width of a butter-beer bottle.

I was shocked by this how could Hagrid do this to me thus all I could do was stare dumbly at his penis, my mouth open in awe felt horror, before I nervously glanced upwards at Hagrid, who now had me feeling truly helpless and at his total mercy, his intimidating half giant form hovering over me didn’t help me feel any better making me frightened even more so, thus causing me to start crying, as I came to beg Hagrid saying in a whimper type stutter “Please Hagrid you can’t be serious tricking me so!”

“Hermione, you wanted to learn all about monsters wanting to feed that brain with knowledge consider this a mouths on lesson, now do I need to help you along?” Hagrid yelled with rudeness his face clearly turning angry as he lightly thumped my head.

I swear I was so scared by this, that all I could think to do was lose my mouths virginity by cramming as much of his cock into my cute mouth, which caused me to quickly realize that his huge fat and I must say somewhat vile tasting cock was a gagging mouthful, that I swear strangled my airways and hurt my jaw open to it’s devouring limits.

Hagrid moaned out as I struggled to handle such a monstrous cock with my novice skills, my gorgeous face pleadingly looking upwards, as my head came to rock nonstop as I sucked on the cock with heavy gagging, which caused my dollish brown eyes to water up with real tears of sadness, for I couldn’t believe that Hagrid was forcing this upon me, as I came to learn the much needed skill of snorkeling air loudly from my nose, my nostrils flaring out with each stubborn huff and puff by me.

Hagrid showed no compassion on me for he released his brutish giant nature upon me, vice gripping my head with both hands before he begin to face fuck me savagely, packing his cock deeper into my mouth with each whip like snapping of my head, gagging my throat and making my eyes bulge out, as slobber came to cough from my gagging mouth thus making a total mess of me, and leaving little doubt in my mind, that I now was a trapped student sex to be used by him, for I knew that even though he was my teacher he was also now master, something he even made more clear to me for he demandingly said with firmness, As he busted a enormous mouth filling bitter tasting load of cum into my mouth forcing my eyes to widen in shock.

“ Look at you down there looking so cute, struggling with the cock, here’s a answer for you swallow ever drop Hermione!”

I gagged heavily my eyes bulging out with tears as I swayed on my knees nearly passing out, my mouth cock stretched clapping down on seven inches of dick, as I came to guzzle down the huge load wanting to hurl it back up. As Hagrid came to finally release my cock stuffed head, causing me to instantly cough the dick from my mouth, which furthermore caused me to come to gasp for breath, drool now dripping from my mouth.

“DOES HAGRID HAVE MORE LESSONS FOR HERMIONE OR DOES HE SEND HER BACK TO HOGWARTS CASTLE?”

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)