More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by ooohkitty ooohkitty

Do you accept?

“Admiral, it would be my honor to take on this new duty and this new ship.”

“Admiral, it would be my honor to take on this new duty and this new ship.” Alex said as he stood up and saluted. “Question, sir...” he asked. “Do I have complete control of the staffing choices, or are there any that I ‘must’ look at in particular?”

While he waited for the response, he watched the names scroll up... there were a few here he knew, but there were a lot that he had never heard of - so many lost in the last few years.

Bentley responded with only one word and that made Parker’s heart speed up a bit, “Yes... it’s your ship and you have control.” And then, “If there is anything else Commander? Otherwise I think you have a great deal of work to do...”

“Aye, aye, sir!” Parker responded and turned to leave the office - the PADD still scrolling names.

Parker walked through the large hallways that made up Starfleet Headquarters and thought about the people that he would need. One name jumped out in particular…

Who is the first new crew member...?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)