More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by ACE THE GOON ACE THE GOON

“SO WHAT CELEBRITY FINDS HERSELF AT A CELEBRATION OF THE SUPER SECRET UNDERGROUND SOCIETY THE SRP?”

“A RUSSIAN MOBSTERS, SON FREED CELEBRATION, AND THEIR SPECIAL GUEST LYANKA GRYU & KRISTINA ASMUS.”

image host image host image host image host

image host image host image host

The Russian Mob boss Alexei Aslanov also known as the Tiger called for a toast standing up, causing the ten crime lords that attended his son’s welcome home celebration to instantly become silent and stand up, as he spoke saying with a rough kindness.

“ To my son Yuma Aslanov, who kept to the code of silence and did his time a hard five year’s, son your now twenty three, now that we feasted let’s toast to him, and celebrate his freedom, welcome home son!”

Yuma smiled at his father grinning widely before all the Russian gangsters gathered in the center of room and clinked their glasses of vodka together before each downed it in one swallow.

“Now my son a special treat you been free less the two hours, and I know that you’d like some pussy, but were all gonna sample these kitty cat’s for their a rarity!”

Yuma Aslanov Looked at his father and at the other crime-figures all of which seemed just as confused as he was by his father’s word’s, thus he replied smoothly “ Don father I know that the syndicate has a prime stock of whores, but I’d rather have one all to my lonely!”

Alexei Aslanov Poured himself a shot of vodka downing it quickly then used his cellphone saying “ Bring in the whores!”

Mere seconds later two double doors opened and Lyanka Gryu and Kristina Asmus were lead in on collard leashes, both crawling themselves forward on their hands and knees, as two muscular body guards types snuffled the distressed and panicked Russian actresses into the room.

Yuma Aslanov Couldn’t believe his eyes these were two of favorite actresses, and here they were crawling like common whores like in the brothels that were owned by the organized crime syndicate. Thus he said in disbelief “That’s um Lyanka Gryu and Kristina Asmus, father what have you done?”

“Don’t worry Yuma my boy, whether these two sluts want to be here are not after, they are booked by a powerful Organization called the SRP, for all of are enjoyment for the next twenty four hours, to be are sex slaves and cum bucket sluts!”

****************************************Lyanka Gryu couldn’t believe this was happening her brown eyes wide in fear and near tears, only two days ago her bankers had called her into a meeting and showed her falsified documents that claimed fraud, telling her all of her assets would be forfeiture, and that her career would be over, she remembered yelling out in anger “This Is a lie!” However they then told her that a course it was a lie, and the only way for this lie not to become a reality, was if she agreed to be a sex at some gangster son’s welcome home celebration.

Kristina Asmus was in a state of total shock, thus she was unable to stop herself from crying, things had moved super fast, for only a few hours ago, her agent had came to see her, and informed her that the SRP was requiring her to attended Alexei Aslanov sons welcome home party, were she would be turned into a sex and slut for the celebration, or her career would be ruined.

Kristina Asmus had refused bluntly telling her agent “ Go fuck yourself, I’ve never cared about fame or riches, and rather die!”

Her agent smiled at her and replied “ I just can’t let you throw away your career like that, for you’ve worked to hard to get to were your at, you’ll thank me later, and Kristina I’m truly sorry!”

With that two gangsters walked in, one placed a gun to her head, as he said “ Get into this large suitcase!” as the other gangster gagged her and tied her up. She remembered being rolled throughout the office building and feeling the large suitcase hoisted up into the back of a massive car trunk. Next thing she knows she’s in a massive mansion, were she is being ordered to wear a all white silky lingerie outfit.

****************************************Both Russian actresses Lyanka Gryu and Kristina Asmus eye’s went wide as they came to instantly recognize each other, as each gangster had them crawl from their private rooms, Lyanka Gryu looking so sexy, as her elegant 5’9’ slim figure shuffled forward on all fours in a black lingerie outfit, although she did pause briefly to wipe a tear from her eye, before the gangster snapped the leash like a rein type whip.

Kristina Asmus was totally panicked her gorgeous blue eye’s holding back tears to her best ability however a few teardrops did hit the floor, as the double doors opened and her gorgeous blonde haired 5’5’ 119lb sexy self, was delivered into a massive room with twelve Russian gangsters, that now looked at her and Lyanka Gryu, like a group of tomcats that had two pussycats they planned on group fucking.

****************************************Both Lyanka Gryu and Kristina Asmus now knew that this was gonna be a total gang- of them by a group of Russian gangsters, and both Russian actresses wished this was not happening to them, for it felt like a nightmare, as they both looked fearfully upwards at the gangsters, the two men holding their leashes keeping their collard necks at a tightness them into submission.

“HOW DO THE RUSSIAN GANGSTER’S SEXUAL & RAVISH, THE TWO RUSSIAN ACTRESSES LYANKA GRYU & KRISTINA ASMUS?”

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)