More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by ACE THE GOON ACE THE GOON

“So what female celebrity does Freddy choose to give a sexual nightmare?”

“ Daisy Ridley the first Hollywood Dream Warrior!”

image host image host image host image host

Daisy Ridley Swung her light saber cutting the wicked mans chest forcing him to wince in pain, his black red striped sweater oozing out greenish red blood, as she used her dream to send a rock at his head, as she backflipped out of his reach, he didn’t seem to care that she hurt him saying as he rushed her “ I’ve doubt with your kind before rare dream warrior, the dream-demigods have giving me permission to kill you, like all the other dream warriors!”

He then rushed at her, and swung his claw type lightsaber at her with wild skill, Daisy Ridley swinging back, blocking with her light saber and parrying each attack, before she flouted up onto the roof top of a Hollywood building out of his reach, for the onslaught was to much for her to handle, however soon after the dirty hat wearing burnt faced man broke through the rooftop concert sending chunks of it flying at her with a baseball bat “ Die slut bitch batter-up!”

They both glared at each from opposite sides of the building, a huge hole in the rooftop separating the two, as they glared at each other in hate and anger.

“I hate you, you me in my nightmares, six times in horrible ways, before I found my power to fight back, I swear no more, I’m gonna find more like me, I swear and we’re gonna kill you, I’ll learn who you are, and what you are, you evil what ever you are!”

“You can try like all the other dream warriors before, but I always come back?” Freddy took off his hat at her, and bowed laughing in wicked nonstop laugh before finally saying in a evil toned voice “ Game on bitch!”

Daisy Ridley Woke up gasping in pain, as she looked down to see a four-claw like slash down her side. “I can hurt him I know this now, he me I’m coming bastard, but I can’t sleep, I got find more like me, and away to fight him, he’s to powerful, what is he!”

“THREE QUESTIONS,# 1 WHAT WERE DAISY RIDLEY’S FIRST SIX NIGHTMARES, #2 DOES SHE FIND MORE HOLLYWOOD DREAM WARRIORS,#3 DOES SHE FIND OUT WHO FREDDY KRUEGER IS?” “WRITE ON ANY 3.”

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)