More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by ACE THE GOON ACE THE GOON

“WHAT IS CHLOE GRACE MORETZ’S SEXUAL SECRET TALE?”

“ “THE BESTIE DARES LIST” A WALK THROUGH THE PARK”

Chloe Grace Moretz Snuck walking through a lonely empty park, the time was 2:00 am and and nobody new she was out, no Pesty Paparazzi knew she was out, thus she approached the dirty bum who sat on a bench In the park he was at-least fifty. Her and her bestie Kiernan Shipka had mad a list a naughty dare list.

Thus way she walked the park for the list had many things of deviant sexual nature one was to suck off a total stranger hence way she Prowled the park looking for somebody to suck off. She saw him a old dirty white man at-least sixty something, and approached him with cautiousness.

****************************************

“ Hi how are you doing I’m so bored looking for a few drinks I was wondering if I could sit down next to you?”

“Um my names Vick and sure it gets lonely at night I just scored a lug of vodka and my friends will be back soon, you can take a few sips before they return!” The bum named Vick said so confused as the gorgeous young lady sat down and took the bottle he offered to her taking a massive chugging swallow.

Chloe Grace Moretz Downed a huge swallow of vodka, then set her head into the filthy bums lap.

“ Hay you drunk girl, I got something really special that will help you sober up!”

“You do I just can’t think straight, why am I out and about, I’m lost my friend Kiernan Shipka made a list for me and I need go home!” Chloe said As The Bum laughed out loud and took a swig of vodka, before pouring a huge shot down Chloe‘s throat getting her even more drunk, as he unzipped his pants and placed his cock to her lips, and said “ Young ladies shouldn’t be about at these hours now put it in your mouth!”

Chloe opened her mouth and didn’t even know that the Bum slid his cock into it he begin to fuck it slowly, before picking up the pace skull fucking her and making her gag out with drunken unawareness before busting a massive loud into her mouth and saying “ Such a good girl, it disappeared down that throat, don’t be ashamed let that freaky naughty nature out, o my goodness my friends arrived just in time, we gonna bum gang-bang you!”

“This little bitch super drunk, just appeared out nowhere let teach her some lesson!”

The bum’s light cigarettes, and begin to get at a very drunk Chloe Grace Moretz not even caring that she was not in her right mind, Chloe Grace Moretz wouldn’t even remember this night only that she sucked off a total stranger a dirty bum, afterwards bragging to her bestie Kiernan Shipka that she checked off a to do on the dare list, however the Bum gang-banging was something wild huge louds of nut being busted in her mouth pussy and ass, as the Bums worked her over keeping her drunk and , as one bum shot her up, the bums didn’t even know they owned a celebrate to a abuses gang-bang, truly enjoying her, as she gagged and moaned out loud, her holes being stuffed with dirty dick all night long.

****************************************

Chloe Grace Moretz Gasped in air her head clutched into the bums Hands, as he her head into a dangling face fucking, her mouth being abused and to slobber gagging that caked the dick, a other bum keeping her bent over and packing her tight pretty ass with fat cock, making her drunken self moan out with unawareness, as a other bum thrusted beneath her gliding a massive black cock into her tight pussy rubbing her clit, as a line of bums waited their turn.

“Furgle gagi- ahhhh yummm hugha!” Chloe Grace Moretz Moaned out, as the bums worked her nonstop to a overwhelming gang-bang, the bums keeping at her nonstop throughout the night, the young star drunk, and at their mercy each man caring in the least that she was unaware, they just knew that a young gorgeous girl had subjected herself to be used all night by them, and hustled her into a abandoned building.

image host image host image host image host

“WHAT ELSE TRANSPIRES IN A BESTIE DARES LIST?”

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)