More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by ACE THE GOON ACE THE GOON

“CELEBRITY KIDNAPPED?”

‘EMMA WATSON’

image host

Emma Watson looked at the masked man in total disbelieving fear, who the hell was he all she knew was that he had sneakily smuggled her out of a building, and now she was ball mouth gagged, totally helpless wrists and ankles zip-tied to a chair, truly feelingly shocked and scared.

“ Listen Girl you know you been kidnapped right?” The masked man said, giving her head a slight cuff.

Emma Moaned out her eyes watering up with tears screaming from behind her ball muffled mouth “ yyses! Nodding her head in fear.

“ Smart girl, now bitch do you want to get back to your privileged celebrity life style?” The masked man said, as he spit on her face and yanked her head upwards by her hair.

Causing Emma to whimper out trying to pull away, as she begin to cry her face turning red, nodding her head and looking at him with begging eyes.

“Good little brown eyed Slut for I’ve been celebrities for years, it’s what I do, so you’ll earn that freedom right, and do as I ask, right little bitch and I’ll have you back to leaving that privileged life style, of sucking and fucking upper class privileged!”

The masked man laughed out, as he wrapped Emma Watson’s hair in a painful fist, and dropped a spit ball onto one of her eyes blinding it with a glob of spit, her other brown eye darting about and looking pleadingly upwards with tears, as she ball mouth gagged in a mumble nearly on the ball “ Iiiii willllll pleaaaasss?”

The masked man circled her tied up body giving it a predatory type admiring licking his lips before he firmly said “ Such a pretty thing you was a hard one to snatch, now listen slut, this is what I want you to do!”

“WHAT IS IT HE WANTS EMMA WATSON TO DO?”

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)