More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by myth myth

What happens next?

[list of characters]

Sam Wentworth (main character): 36yr old from Australia, pale and white as they come, Sam is not the tallest guy in the world at 5'6". Sam has had a very successful investment life. When he was 24 he invested in a Filipino company that hit it big. He now sits in that companies board as one of the majority share holders. Sam is strong, fit, and has a 8 inch dick that he proudly wields.

Darna Wentworth (Sam's wife): 30yr old and short at only 5' Darna is a firecracker of a woman. She meant Sam during one of his trips to the Philippines and the 2 fell madly in love. Sadly despite their best efforts, Sam and Darna have been unable to bear children. A recent doctors trip has given Darna the bad news. Despite Sam's fertility being off the charts, Darna is practically infertile. While upset at first this hasn't slowed Darna down at all as she truly loves Sam and knows he loves her with all his heart.

The Mendoza's Family (Darna's Maiden name)

Andrea Mendoza (Darna's cousin) 24yrs old. The inspiration of the story. Andrea is a conservative virgin. She has a long-term boyfriend but the 2 have never slept together. Andrea has small AA boobs but wide birthing hips and an ass that chews up just about any pants she decides to wear. Andrea is sexy but doesn't know it. She lives for compliments and is easily swayed. Andrea hasn't been able to get a job after college leading Sam and Darnia to hire her as a live in maid until she can find a job. Her immediate family doesn't have much money and so she is very greatful for the opportunity to help support them.

Aurora Mendoza (Darna's cousin, Andrea's younger sister). 20yrs old and flourishing in college Aurora has the world at her fingertips. When she isn't studying hard at school and getting great grades, she is entering beauty pagents that she often wins.

Althea Mendoza (Darna's cousin, Andrea's younger sister) Althea is only 18yrs old and also the shortest of the bunch at only 4'10". Just graduated high school she is very smart, and very pretty.

Tala Mendoza (Darna's younger sister). 24yrs old with dyed blonde hair. She has the fairest blemish free skin giving her a beautiful tan look that is unlike any other in the family. Tala is sexy and she knows it. She also works out regularly giving her a fit svelte body that just seems built for fucking 24/7.

Rose Mendoza (Darna's cousin). 18yrs old. Rose is the tallest and youngest of the bunch by a few months. She has the Darkest complexion of the family also a rarity is she is not a virgin, she has had a few pregnancy scares in college.

Danielle Mendoza (Darna's cousin, Rose's older sister). 21yrs old. Danielle is sexy, fit from years of dancing classes, and oh so spoiled. To put it mildly she is a bitch. She tends to show of lots of skin when given the chance and loves to flirt.

Lindsay Mendoza (Darna's cousin inlaw). 26yrs old. Lindsay is married to Rose's older brother. They have one child together and have been actively trying for another. Lindsay is loud as she is sexy. She knows she is sexy and loves to flaunt it to everyone.

Reyes's Family

Imelda (Darna's Cousin) At 36yr old Imelda is reaching the end of her fertility. She longs for the day she could have kids of her own but those days are fleeting fast to the point that she has all but given up. Imelda is a bit overweight, despite this she is very attractive and really could have any man she wanted if she tried a bit harder.

Reyna (Darna's cousin, Imelda's younger sister) 32yr old. Reyna is Darna's only cousin who has had a kid. Unfortunately for Reyna is was with an asshole who left. Reyna is an OFW (overseas Filipino worker) at the moment in order to provide for her son as an only mother. She is unbelievably sexy (could have been a model if she wanted when she was younger) and according to the family is arguably the best looking of the bunch. Since becoming a mother Reyna has been searching desperately for a husband and has become extremely flirtly with every man she see no matter his relationship status. Everyone is fair game to her.

What's next?

  • No further chapters
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)