More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by theredsword2 theredsword2

What world does the being set his sights on?

[Writers' Guide]

This is a guide for anyone who wants to add to the story.

Mandatory Rules: I will not accept chapters if they do not adhere to these rules.

  • Please keep the front page organized. For example, on the first page, please write the fandom. On the next page, write the character. On the third page, begin writing. This allows for different people to start a story on the same fandom/character without having to begin a new branch from the title screen. If you're writing an original character story that's based in real life, feel free to begin writing on the second chapter.
  • Please proofread and make sure your stories are readable. Please no walls of text or constant spelling/punctuation/grammar errors.

Guidelines: These are my ideas for this story and the rules that I will be following and I recommend you to as well, but these are not restrictions. Change them as you wish.

  • The protagonist is the only one who can use these items.
  • The items look like everyday household items and are not suspicious. If the story is set in the past, or a medieval world, or whatever, they should look like something normal for the setting.
  • The protagonist receives/discovers one or two of these items at a time, on an interval, and not all at once.
  • Items only have one use, or multiple uses that all share a similar theme.
  • Feel free to forgo the "omniscient being" excuse if you can find an in-universe explanation as to why the protagonist is finding these items.
  • There are no restrictions in what the items can do. They can do weird things, they can do non-sexual things, they can do pretty much anything you write.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)