More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by grimbous grimbous

What's next?

[Reader/Writer Notes & Picture Thread]

Hello Readers & Writers.

Welcome to a stupid little lewd story about a parody version of The Smurfs.

For Readers:

Expect any number of kooky and kinky things to happen. This is a world where magic potions and the like exist. Who knows what might happen. Gender switch, giant-tiny couplings, futa, etc, etc, etc.

With ninety-nine men and one woman expect gay to happen. Don't be offended if it does.

Not sure about the other writers that might contribute to this, but I am no super duper Smurf expert. I haven't even seen the new films. What I write will be a parody of what I remember from the old cartoon. Remember, these are the Snurfs, not the Smurfs.

Finally, I am hoping some first time writers might jump in on this story. Please be gentle to these new authors in the comment section.

For Writers:

Please feel free to contribute. Jump in anywhere you want. Make your own side threads or alternate scenes. This is a story to have fun with!

In particular I want to invite any of you out there who have never contributed to Chyoa before to take a shot at writing. This is a stupid, silly little story about pretend creatures so don't worry about messing things up or making mistakes. Just dive in and have fun!

18+ characters: All characters are the human equivalent to 18 years old or older. All are physically sexually mature and of sound adult mind.

Other no-no's: No and no . Other fringe fetishes (guro, scat, etc) please label the chapter title clearly to warn the readers.

Length: Please contribute at least a few solid paragraphs per chapter. Give the readers something to chew on.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)