More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by majus majus

Where do you visit, and who are you?

[Quest]Arms dealer

"Oh, fuck!" I moaned loudly and grabbed harder the edge of the table I was leaning against. I put my legs apart even wider, trying to keep balance.

"Ah!" I screamed - more from surprise, than from pain - as the man who was pounding my pussy, grabbed the handful of my hair and pulled. My eyes met his - and I couldn't look away.

"Mhm..." I moaned as I stud wearing nothing, sans black lacy garter, black stockings, high heels and some jewellery - I was completely at the mercy, who's dick was ploughing my sensitive pussy. My high-heels clicked each time, he slammed his hips against mines, making my mind go blank with each thrust.

SLAP!

"Oh!" I groaned when his hand fell on my asscheek, making a shiver run through my spine. Then again as he grabbed with his free hand one of my large shapely breasts and started groping it, squeezing.

"Yhm!" I shook as another orgasm hit me - which one was it? Fifth? Sixth since he started? Truly, the men of the

[A1]United States

[A2]Axis empire

[A3]Red Bloc

were the best. Finally, I could tell that he was about to climax. A moment later I could feel his hot liquid filling me-HOT!

I arched my back, as again, I was pushed into another orgasm. I couldn't keep my eyes away from his, as slowly everything went white.

...

...

...

SLAP!

"Yah!" I opened my eyes, as I felt a sharp sting on my ass. I quickly realized that I must have lost consciousness, as I was lying on the table. I didn't bother weeping the saliva as I turned to the man. Seeing him, waiting expectantly, I got on my knees and crawled to him. I started licking his already limp phallus, cleaning it from both mine and his sex juices. While it did have little to no effect on him, it did turn me on. My hand travelled between my legs and started exploring my snatch.

"Ahh!" I moaned with pleasure and need as I finished cleaning him.

"Very well." He said as, to my disappointment, he hid his penis. "The review of your license is positive. You can continue with production." He gave my nipple last pinch - making me hiss from pain, and left, leaving me alone in my office -turned on and unsatisfied... sexually. But happy.

The factory that I inherited after my husband would continue working. I would still supply

[B1]small arms

[B2]tanks

[B*]write in

to the army.

I got up and looked at the mirror, I smiled seeing my perfect body

[C1]

[C*]add picture

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)