More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by NoobLube NoobLube

What’s next?

[Prologue] Cast of Characters

This is to orient the reader on the more or less short list of important characters in the prologue of this story.

The Tribe:

Mandalorian: You play as the oldest son of a political House back when Mandalore was still under Duchess Satine’s rule in a small tribe of seven, your little brother remains at the tribe together with the others and your tribe’s Armourer.

Little Brother: A more studied young man than you are, who enjoys reading with a night light on and practicing with his long rifle. He loves proving others wrong, and with his diminutive height he’s given that opportunity often.

The Empire:

Fourth Sister: A woman; mysterious and clad in black. She is svelte and no doubt toned underneath all that armour-weave robes, from your first meeting you can tell she’s a warrior. Only she moves and speaks with a confidence and certainty that fits someone of importance, clearly she hides plenty of secrets with a strange tool on her hip. The simple sight of her helmet on the other end, looks too much like something else for you to feel comfortable. It’s reminiscent of the design of your people.

TK-2190: An arrogant and corrupt soldier of the Empire, he’s a troublemaker on a short leash and clearly has something to prove. However unlike his comrades he doesn’t suffer from the same xenophobic views that is normally instilled into the people of the Empire.

There is no path beyond this door, turn back.

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)