More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Gryma.sss Gryma.sss

The awakening

[Planned routs and threads - Spoilers!]

I may be returning to this idea and this story, but I'm not going to try to make it into a game (yet?). It proved to be too much.

The general idea is to bring the successful woman down, to the very bottom, and then - if possible - make her raise to the top again, just using a different skillset.

If you'd like to share your idea for a new path, please do. I try to make this story quite flexible. There are already few points where story can potentially split into different major paths: The moment when Daemon's preference is defined, the moment when the topic and the course of the dream is selected, and so on.

I went with humiliation first, which right now has two possible varieties - boob focus and mysoginy.

Other themes I'd like to explore later on include:

Bimbofication (possibly with an emphasis on losing IQ) and Sluttification

Dominatrix

Romance? Petplay? Painslut?

Maybe transformation even?

I introduced the system of points (which isn't the system sensu stricto just yet) because I'd like for the different paths to cross in some places (eg. chapter It's 7:57) where it would be ultimately possible to switch paths, depending on the choices the reader made before. It's tricky and it's not ready yet.

Any comments and suggestions will be appreciated.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)