More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by RejectTed RejectTed

Well that was a nice taste, but where does this story start?

[Other Stories That May Interest You]

Hi readers, as I know I won't be publishing chapters at anything resembling a regular rate, I thought I'd share with you some stories that I fell are fairly well written, similar to this one, and maybe a bit difficult to stumble across. For various reasons I won't be taking suggestions, but feel free to make your own recommendations in the comments.

Bondage in Space-I'm starting my list with a vibrant space adventure inspired by pulp science fiction with a kinky twist. I've probably written a third of the chapters, so if you like my stuff here, you'll probably enjoy this story too.

Blind Date With Catwoman-this story may not have pirates, but Selina is an accomplished thief and whip wielding mistress. Moreover, it has plenty of action and adventure, both normal and sexual as you battle for seduction with the beautiful Catwoman.

The Hostage Game-another kinky comicbook story, why not? This one has a superheroine willingly let herself be captured by a villain for a bit of fun, but along the way they work together to save the world, and their bonds grow stronger because of it (pun intended). I'm writing a side branch for this story, but the main one is finished with lots of naked fighting and intriguing sexual challenges.

Defeat By Modesty (ENF)-this one has lots of naked fighting too, though a lot of them are one sided. Thanks to the protagonists powers, various fantasy characters are going to find themselves without clothes in embarrassing situations.

College Housepet-a story about a group of students that find a hot piece of ass who is willing to satisfy all their sexual desires. This story contains exhibitionism, BDSM play, and of course gangbangs among many other fetishes. I've included it here mostly because of the creator's flowery written style that is quite enjoyable to read.

The Erogenes Club-this anthology has a bit of a similar writing style as well. It's contributed to by multiple authors (including myself) under the premise of various dignified individuals bragging about their sexual exploits across realities. Right now, it's a bit on the short side, but I'm hoping it'll get some love eventually.

Feminist and Proud-this tale features a game show that challenges proud feminists, who risk exposure and punishments if they lose. Will they resist? Or succumb while publicly experiencing pain and pleasure? I particularly enjoyed the characters internal conflict.

Lust of the Jungle Flesh-but if your more in the mood for something fantastical, you may like this sci-fi adventure. It takes place on a jungle planet that some poor space-farers have just crashed. Hero or damsel, whoever comes out of the crashed ship will have to contend with numerous jungle hazards from strange tribes to ravenous monsters.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)