More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Nemo of Utopia Nemo of Utopia

Which Vixen Will Test Herself Against King Roger? (And Is She Woman Enough To Satisfy The King?)

[Melindy 'Free-Body' Gamwich: The Halfling Rogue.] (You betcha!)

"Sire, ere we begin, let me properly introduce myself, my name is Melindy 'Free-Body' Gamwich, and I hope I can give you satisfaction in our sexual congress," the halfling* said, then climbed aboard the king's lap and opened his robe to release his member.
*(Whose bra wasn't stuffed in the least as it turned out, she just had ridiculous tits for someone of her race.)

King Roger wasn't a small man by HUMAN standards, and for a halfling woman he might as well have had a horse cock, but you don't earn the use name 'free-body' by being a shy retiring virgin, so Melindy got up above his shaft, and lowered herself gently onto the kings meat-pole...

"Oooh, Your-Majesty is quite large, even for a human. Don't worry though, I've had bigger things than you up in my quim, and I'm still fine..." Melindy muttered, as King Roger sank ever deeper into her love tunnel. What the king didn't know was that all of Melindy's party had fitted themselves with enchanted Clitoral Piercings which made their cunts able to accommodate penises of any size, all the way up to that of a sperm whale, and enjoy them just the same. They acted somewhat like "Bags of Holding" with unlimited internal dimensions and special functions. What the king also didn't know was that until this morning Melindy's pussy had been hauling around over 50 pounds of gold, mostly in the shape of assorted gold Dildos.

King Roger pushed his member into the halfling inch by inch. He soon realized that some sort of magic MUST be at play because if she had actually taken his cock up to the hilt the tip would be resting somewhere near her clavicle. She was certainly not screaming in pain, so something bizarre was occurring. However, before he could ask any questions to which she would respond with lies, he felt himself 'bottom out': and Melindy began to truly fuck him.

With long slow strokes, Melindy worked herself up and down on King Roger's majestic mountain of man meat, even as she kissed the king hard and passionately. Their trysting grew more and more aggressive, the king kissing her breasts while she gently chewed his earlobe, each rise and fall growing swifter as their sex continued. All the time Melindy never let go of the Oracle's staff, which somehow stayed suspended in the air as she used it for a chin-up bar to control her movements.

Five times in as many hours Melindy came, her eyes rolling back in her head and her body shaking like a leaf, three of them because King Roger had just orgasmed as well. Each time they changed position, going from 'Woman Superior', to 'Standing', to 'Missionary', to 'Doggie Style' and at last ending up in 'Reverse Cowgirl'. Loud and intense was their joining, it would be the talk of court for months to come, for both had uttered various minor blasphemous phrases, and howled like breasts in their ardor. The sexual Congress didn't end until, at the 5 hours and 55 minutes mark; hands aching from gripping the stave, Melindy finally let go. In mere seconds her mind was utterly swamped by her sixth and most unbearably intense orgasm, sending her spinning down into darkness.

King Roger looked at his blissfully passed out halfling partner, (on whom he had been concentrating all his attention for most of three hours,) with a genuine smile playing about his lips. However, he soon was shocked out of his reverie by the sound of four people clapping. He looked up and gazed over the other women, now smiling and laughing. No longer passed out but all still nude.

"You have done well, both of you," The Oracle pronounced. "Twice now Melindy has faced the challenge of a Kings Touch, and both times she has 'won', but you have bested her. The bonding is true: we will protect her as best we can during the three trials your Majesty," the Oracle said, taking up her staff again...


Questions To Vote On This Chapter:

1: What Are The Three Trials?
(Vote for exactly three.)

1a: Head.
1b: Hand.
1c: Heart.
1d: Loins.
1e: Love.
1f: Lust.
1g: Glory.
1h: Growth.
1i: Greed.
1j: Silver.
1k: Purple.
1l: Orange.

2: What Quest Does The King Assign Them?
2a: Ambush An Angel.
2b: Banish A Bugbear Tribe.
2c: Capture A Chakat.
2d: Out Dance A Demon.
2e: Ensnare An Ent.

Onwards!

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)