More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Nathaniel Keam Nathaniel Keam

Choose Your Stripping Scenario

[MATCH] Ditching Class

It was already eight in the morning and Tara was waiting impatiently in her kitchen for her best friend Marlene. They were both in the final year of high school. Both girls attended a private school, one which required formal uniforms and cost their parents thousands every semester. Although not as strict as an old style Catholic school, the teachers still expected students to turn up on-time.

Tara wore a black blazer, a white shirt, and a tie in gold and black stripes. The rest of her uniform consisted of plain black pants, black socks, and black slip-on shoes.

Her long black hair contrasted sharply with the shiny piercings in the side of her nose and the ring in her bottom lip.

She sat at the counter and tapped her foot. Where was Marlene?

A knock at the door jilted her from her worries. Her parents had already gone to work and she was alone. It could only be Marlene.

She ripped open the door to find the tall, lanky figure of her best friend Marlene. The half French half Dutch blonde looked like a stick but for her bubble butt and modest tits.

“What are you doing?” asked Tara.

“What?” Marlene looked confused. “Aren’t you ready?”

“You’re not in uniform.” Tara moved aside and Marlene brushed past her. “What’s going on?”

“We’re skipping today, don’t you remember?”

Tara’s heart sank. She didn’t remember agreeing to this, but Marlene would make up whatever she wanted to get a day off. It had gotten them both in trouble in the past. Why did she keep putting her in this situation?”

“Come on,” Marlene whined. “It’s Friday!”

“I don’t care. Not again. I’m so screwed if my parents find out I’ve skipped another day. Come on, you still have time to get ready.”

Marlene leaned over the counter. “And so do you.”

The two teens stared at each other over the kitchen counter. Marlene wore a stylish black turtleneck sweater and a grey vest top poking out from underneath. Her grey stonewashed jeans hugged her butt tightly, held up by four burnished gold buttons. Finally, she wore a pair of simple sneakers and black socks.

Tara realised Marlene really wanted to go through with this. And when Marlene made her mind up, almost nothing could shift her.

How do the Girls Break the Impasse?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)