More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by TigrisSeductor TigrisSeductor

Where will the story take place? What is the kingdom that the Queen rules?

[Low Fantasy] Kingdom of Zalessia

[This is a Renaissance-esque kind of world. Magic exists, but is rare and usually associated with darkness. Gunpowder is relatively widespread.]

"Will you accept my plea, Your Majesty?"

Prince Casimir sat on his knees in the Grand Throne Room of Lavroslavl, capital of the Kingdom of Zalessia - awaiting the Queen's answer. His ancestral fiefdom, the Principality of Sarmata, was one of the smaller neighbours of Zalessia, and yet had always been among the most important in the local politics. It was mostly a matter of geography. The lands of Sarmata surrounded the vast forests and tundras of Zalessia from the south, its mountains and warriors serving as a barrier between the northern empire and the wealthy kingdoms and city states near the Southern Sea. Thus the principality both aided and stemmed the imperial ambitions of Zalessia, giving her armies access to the mountain passes or barring it as it saw fit, maneuvering between different factions to maintain its own independence. But not anymore. Well secured from external enemies, Sarmata fell instead to inner struggle: the sudden of its last ruler, Bronislav II, resulted in a bloody civil war between his many sons, legitimate and illegitimate, and the rightful heir to the throne, the 18-year old Casimir, was now to flee to the north, to ask for Queen Catherine's protection.

The young noble bowed his head, his bright green eyes full of the desire to protect his country but none of the confidence and determination that normally come with age. He did not dare cross gazes with his host herself; a mere ruler of small border principality, he was not her equal, and was only to look at her from afar. Still, he could not help but admire her beauty as she lounged on her silver throne, contemplating his plea. Queen Catherine was even more gorgeous than the bards of Sarmata described her. Despite her old age - she had been ruling Zalessia for at least two decades as queen regnant and one decade as consort - she still remained youthful, her flawless pale skin devoid of any wrinkles. Her face was symmetric, and yet stern, as if it was hewn of marble, elegant and potent - its features exuded power and grace. High, sharp cheekbones, a delicate aquiline nose and of course, her deep, penetrating icy blue eyes. Casimir could almost feel like he was drowning in them. The beauty of her face was well complemented by her long tress of jet black hair, her delicate neck and of course her gorgeous body. Even through her black fur-lined dress, the prince could see the curves of her perfect hourglass figure, while the dress's deep cleavage left most of her huge breasts exposed for all to see and admire. Casimir could hardly breathe. The beauty of the queen was too much to take.

"Of course, Prince," sensing Casimir's desperation, Catherine raised herself from the throne: a seductive, sinister smile appeared on her face. The Sarmatan noble almost orgasmed when he heard the Queen's voice - deep and regal, resounding with power, but also seductive, every word oozing sexuality. "Zalessia and Sarmata have always been sisterly nations... and We, the Queen of All Zalessia, do not have a moral right to ignore the most dreadful situation that transpires now in the Principality. Our armies will come to bolster your loyalists in Sarmata in but a week. However, for the good of both realms, We demand from you a set of conditions that Sarmata will have to agree too before the rebels are vanquished."

"What is it that you desire, my mis- my..." Casimir barely managed to form words - "...Y-y-your Majesty?"

"First, Sarmata shall become a protectorate of Greater Zalessia for the time being - and, shall fate be on our side, perhaps the friendship of our peoples shall be retained forevermore. Second. Your half-brother's coup was, as far as I know, facilitated by the Eagle Knights, of whom he was Grand Master and Supreme Commander and on whose personal loyalty We may no longer rely. As such, henceforth two thousand Zalessian musketmen shall always be present in Olgierd to maintain peace and quell rebellions. Third. Eagle Knights shall also be removed from the mountain passes of Whitestone, Northwatch and Westsun, replaced by musketmen, and the armies of Zalessia given free passage through them - as a sign of our friendship, of course. Should these conditions be met, peace will be returned to Sarmata in due course and prosperity will follow."

"...Of course, mistr- Your Majesty." - Casimir bowed - "I will do as you say."

"Excellent. This meeting is adjourned now, I believe." - Catherine made a few subtle gestures to her guards, ordering them to leave; soon Catherine and Casimir were left completely alone, - "Now, as for the other conditions..." - the Queen laughed and stepped from her throne, swaying her hips all the way as she approached the young prince. Casimir was almost paralysed as Catherine approached him, trying to look away as much as possible.

"...Mis... Mis... Your Majesty?"

"You may use "mistress". In fact, I prefer it. It has a much better sound to it. Now, Casi, you may look at me." - Catherine giggled almost childishly as she saw the Prince shivering in a mixture of horror and ecstasy, still trying not to look into her eyes, - "I see that you are a very promising man. Your devotion to your country and your throne is... inspiring. You remind me of my late husband. Not to mention your good looks... Oh... yes..." - Catherine approached Casimir until they were face to face, her icy eyes admiring the young prince, his long blonde hair, youthful but rugged face, and big sea blue eyes - "You are even finer than your father was..."

"...Mistress..." - Casimir gathered his last willpower to resist the beautiful queen - "I... I cannot do that, mistress. I- I am already married. Lady Velimira is awaiting my return. I would not betray her."

"Oh, so the young boy has already married? That's... interesting. Tell me more about your wife. Is she young? Is she beautiful like you? Is she passionate in the bedroom?" the Queen gently touched Casimir's face and began caressing it - "Are you so sure you won't forsake her for me? Is your will that strong? I would be impressed if you resisted me." Catherine's hands slowly moved to the prince's torso, further igniting the fire of arousal in his flesh - "Most men would damn their own wives to be with me in a heartbeat, but you... I see your strength. And I enjoy it." The Queen prepared her coup de grace and moved her hands downwards, her fingers gently caressing Casimir's manhood underneath his clothing. The prince clenched his teeth, barely managing to cling to his willpower...

Does Casimir submit?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)