More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Beans.45 Beans.45

What is the plan for today?

[Lore and information: The futa]

—Rise to power—

In the hundreds of years since the formation of the empire, the MREA has succeeded in destroying almost every trace of the pre-futa world. Rewriting history, changing almost all historical figures into futa, and making it appear as though they have always existed. But from what little data that remains, it is known by a select few that this isn't the case. Futas began to appear sometime in the 21st century and slowly seized power in many parts of the globe. Although evidence exists that futa may have existed for much longer but in very small numbers. Currently, they make up roughly half the population, with females only making up around 3%, and males accounting for the rest. Futas exist globally but are viewed differently depending on where you are, the Futa Imperium that encompasses most of North America views futas as the dominant gender, but some other nations across the globe have embraced equal rights among all their citizens.

—Biology—

The average length for a futa’s cock in the Empire is about 9 inches, but it varies significantly. They have an insatiable sex drive and are aroused very easily, and often. Most futa find their sexual impulses very hard to resist, causing some of them to be forceful and irrational. The average futa produces roughly four to five times as much cum as the average male and is capable of lasting much longer during sex as a result. If a male is directly exposed to futa cum (orally or anally) they experience a warm sensation along with dulling of the senses, and euphoria. This effect is known as ”the haze” and is addictive. Males who are frequently exposed to futa cum can become addicted, condoms are used to combat this, but aren't necessary. This addiction has other side effects, such as reduced intelligence and heightened submissiveness. Binding is when a male is exposed to enough of their futa partners semen that they become highly addicted to it, no two futas are exactly the same so the male may become reliant on the futa for cum. Binding is treated somewhat like a marriage, only the male and all his belongings are legally considered the futas property.

—Reproduction—

A futa can become pregnant with a males child, and can also impregnate a woman or another futa. Although pregnancy is possible, the futa body is poorly suited for childbirth, as well as penetration of a futas vagina being highly taboo and embarrassing. This has lead to artificial incubation of the child in a medical centre to become the solely used method of childbirth.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)